Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 18th, 2010, 08:55 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
BftU $15 at Amazon PRICE DROP!

Plus free shipping over $25.

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Drago...723622&sr=1-47

EDIT 12/20: Since reduced to $15!

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 20th, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:12 PM

tomyumgai is surprisingly tart
Re: BftU $20 at Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Wow, thanks. I am an Amazon Prime member so I get it shipped free for 19.99! That is the cheapest I've seen shipped! I already have two extra sets I have not opened and am tempted to buy this one simply because it is so cheap (maybe a gift for someone?). Thanks for the info NYYS.
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:16 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I'm trying to control myself, I figured I could live vicariously through others.

-insert signature here-
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:17 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

The way these discounts have been working, you actually get free shipping for just one.
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:21 PM

I didn't need to know that...

-insert signature here-
Old December 19th, 2010, 12:15 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, I'd been waiting to find a set cheap. Shipping usually ended up making it cost a little more than I wanted to spend. Now I have one on the way.
Old December 19th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Thanks! I was done with Christmas shopping, but $20 with free shipping for more terrain was just too good to resist.

Now I just need to tell my wife I bought even MORE Heroscape...
Old December 19th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I've been looking for a cheap BFTU.
Old December 19th, 2010, 10:11 AM

freudianslip27 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sweet

I picked up one for my 5 year old son for Christmas. This way I don't have to share mine when he starts playing (I was worried about him breaking pieces and such).

Matt
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:17 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Pirces like these make me jealous. I though I had it good when I got mine for $30 at the mall......

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:38 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
Pirces like these make me jealous. I though I had it good when I got mine for $30 at the mall......

You did. Imagine if you paid $55 at your 'F'LGS. How about seeing the glass as half full?

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old December 20th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Lumen is surprisingly tart

And now it's down to $14.99.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales