Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old June 21st, 2011, 10:39 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Wilderness Faction

(Do not post in this thread unless you are a member of the group operating back here. Comments are to be made in that thread, as this one is for story posts only.)

Alright folks, I think we've had enough waiting.

Wilderness Faction

The sun was rising on the Eastern horizon, as it did everyday. Its orange and yellows hues danced like fire on the shimmering water. Tandros Kreel, champion of Einar, had to shield his eyes with his hand in order to take a look at the continent in front of him. With his other hand firmly planted on the wooden railing, Tandros leaned off the boat to get a good dose of ocean smell. He had been on this damned boat for three months and he still hadn't gotten enough of it.
The boat, The Kiova, named after the Empress herself had been built using schematics gathered from 10th Regiment soldiers. Being built to the exact specifications, it was a perfect example of a British Ship of the Line. The only thing missing from it was the bottle being hit on the stern, but not all traditions were honored in the building process.
Two longboats were being lowered off the main ship and into the water. The ship had been idling off the coast of the continent for two days and Tandros finally decided that it was time to go exploring. The crew would be awoken in a few hours and Tandros would call for volunteers to go to shore.
Dain the Viking climbed up from the longboats onto the ship using the rope ladder hanging off the side. Tandros saw that it took the Viking about four seconds to do this. Dain had always told him that the Vikings were natural seamen.
"The boats are in the water," Dain told Tandros while regaining his posture and standing next to the champion.
Nodding, Tandros said, "Good. Are you coming along?"
"Does the cheater always lose?" Dain made a sly reference to last night's card game, where a young elf had tried hiding high cards in his sleeve and was beaten hilariously by the other players, who take blackjack very seriously. "Just let me get my gear. Not all of us man the ship dressed in battle armor."
Tandros was unamused at Dain's humor as the Viking disappeared below deck. He looked over the railing and saw that one man was still down in the longboats. It was Sir Lovell, one of the Templar knights. Ever religious, he saw that the knight's everyday tunic had a red cross emblazoned upon it. Tandros assumed he was going along as well, but was just waiting for Dain to get back.
Turning up to the aftcastle, Tandros observed that a Roman Legionnaire who's name escaped him was sitting next to the bell, ready to ring it if necessary. Tandros cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted up to him, "Hey! You!"
The Roman shot up immediately and looked around for the voice that made the sound. After establishing that it belonged to Tandros, he pointed at his body with an unsure look on his face.
"Yes, you! Awaken the crew!"
Nodding, the Roman withdrew a small hammer and banged on the ship's bell, blasting the loud sound all around the ship. Just to reassure the crew that the bell was not imagined, the Roman rang it again. No sleep could possibly remain uninterrupted.
Within the next ten minutes, the crew awoke and assembled on the deck. Tandros had walked up the stairs to the aftcastle, as to better get the attention of the crew.
"Crew! The time has come to explore the continent. We have searched the coastline for river mouth to sail up, but we have found none. Now, I guess we should search the land for any sign of a river. Only a small search party is needed. Around twenty or thirty. So, who wants to volunteer!?"
Several hands were raised.
"Excellent!" Tandros continued. "Those of you that are going on the expedition, go below and collect your things! The rest of you may go back to sleep."
The crew groggily obeyed his orders, half excited about the expedition, the other half cursing the captain for disturbing their slumber. This time they were much faster at descending the stairs and going below deck.
Tandros walked over to ladder that led below to the longboats. Dain had joined him, now wearing a red battle tunic with a silver breast plate and a long cloak. On his back hung a shield that looked like it had seen one too many battles and on his hip hung a tattered sheath that more than likely contained a tattered blade.
"Volunteers?" Dain asked. "Half the hands I wanted to see raised were kept down. Does Bodvar the Bold know how handy he'd be in battle? I'm just gonna say that I'd want his hammer braining my enemies. And I saw some of those kids raise their hands. Do they think that we're going to let them come?"
Tandros smiled. "That's why you're going to interview them. Ask their names, battle experience, weapon preference, whatever you want! You'll be the quality control!"
"What?" Dain was thrown backwards. "Why do I have to do this? You're the captain!"
"Exactly. That's why I order you to do this." Tandros began to descend the ladder, leaving Dain fuming. In just a few minutes, a line had began to form in front of Dain and the interviews were beginning.

Dain wasn't one to be put down by anything. With a sly grin, he began the interviews by shouting, "First victim!"
First in line was a black haired man wearing only a beige skirt. He looked to be in his early twenties and he was well built. Dain couldn't see any scars on him, so battle experience was questionable. He wore a round, bronze shield on his left hand and a Roman Gladius hung in its sheath from his belt. What Dain thought was odd about this man was the brown leather satchel he wore. Dain could only guess what was inside of it.
"Name, sir?" Dain asked.
"Acamas." He spoke with a slight Greek accent that usually could be heard coming from the mouth's of the Sacred Band, but this man certainly looked dirtier than the clean Greeks Dain knew. The name sounded particularly Greek, but he wasn't sure, on account of not knowing linguistics very well.
"Previous experience in battle?"
"Battle? Are we expecting a fight? I thought the continent was uninhabited."
"We think the island is uninhabited," Dain corrected him. "But one can never be too sure."
Acamas accepted the answer and said, "I was a gladiator in Capua for three months. I survived four arena fights and killed six men."
"Ooh," Dain said. "Big fighter, are we? I assume that you serve Einar and are proficient with the weapon on your belt, right?"
Acamas nodded.
"Alright," Dain said while nodding. "Get on the boat."

Six volunteers had come up to Dain. Five were allowed on the boat and one stupid kid had been turned away. The viking looked at the line and he knew this could take awhile. At least it was going pretty smoothly. No one was complaining out loud.
He looked at who was next and saw that it was a female. She was the first one that he had seen on the boat so far. Had Tandros been keeping all the pleasurable company secret? She did look a little young though. She had an almost flawless complexion and her dark brown hair sparkled in the sunlight. She wore a blue tunic and skirt, both as shiny as her hair.
Dain was almost ashamed when he had to turn her down. "Sorry. Unexplored continent is no place for a girl. Move along."
The girl, an elf, Dain noticed, got very upset. "What!?"
The man behind her, another elf, stepped forward and put his hand on her shoulder. This man was older and looked like he could be her father. He wore a dark red tunic and pants and carried a walking staff. Dain certainly hoped he was her father.
"There's no need for that, Jorhdawn," The man said. Then he turned to Dain. "I must implore you to reconsider. She's my daughter and my apprentice. She needs more training."
"Train her on the boat," Dain said.
"Do you honestly want us playing with fire on the boat?" The girl, Jorhdawn said. She had a spark to her.
"Who are you two?" Dain asked.
"I'm Chardris of the Nine and this is my daughter, Jorhdawn," The man, Chardris said.
"Elf wizards? I've heard of you."
"We'll be very helpful on this expedition, I assure you."
Dain pretended to consider it. In his mind, he was already letting them on the boats. "Fine. You're on board."
The two wizards walked past Dain, Jorhdawn giving the Viking a dirty look as she did. The girl would do best to learn some manners, he thought. As he turned back to the line to say next, he saw that someone was already standing there.
More like something, Dain thought. It was a gladiatron. He had fought with them. Very reliable troops. He saw this one had a fully functioning cyberclaw and an orange ax. Juicy.
"You can go," Dain said without thinking.
Dain didn't even notice the kyrie kid sneaking its way onto the boat behind the gladiatron.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:49 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wilderness Faction

Behind the gladiatron followed a decently sized homonid. Garbed in navy blue armor made of fine leather, and his head clad in an intimidating azure helm, Dain already could guess where this man was from, but decided to let him do the talking.

"Name?" the viking inquired to the man.

"Senshuken, sir!" the man replied with a zealous pride. He had a very heavy japanese accent, making it difficult to understand what he was saying.

"Uh huh... previous experience in battle?"

"I was a Samurai under command of Hatamoto Taro, and fought alongside Kaemon as well!"

The heaviness of the accent was making the viking's ears tired already. He'd only spoken twice, and Dain was already getting frustrated!

"I'd assume you are skilled with a blade?" Dain inquires.

"It is my specialty, sir, but I am also proficient with a bow if it is needed!"

Dain didn't need to here any more of Senshuken's talking, thank Odin.

"Alright, go on up, samurai, and do this crew proud."

Senshuken walked on board, a triumphent smile on his face. Exploring the world was always something he wanted to do, so an opportunity like this couldn't be passed up on.....

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Waiting In Line

It was one of those days. The sun trickled over the water like yellow orange runoff from a drainpipe. The air had a thick smell as if it was cold and needed something to cover up. The smell was important. Master Lu Airou paid close attention to the smell. Everything seemed fine but he could not dismiss the smell. He was not sure why he was on this mission but he had felt a compulsion to come along. Now he found himself in a line behind an eager samurai. Lu Airou remembered when he was as eager and ready to bash in some heads. That was another time and another time which was quite obvious as if it wasn't then that would be how he felt now which he didn't. He had been lost in his own thoughts and it was only the gruff Viking voice that was the roadmap back to reality.

"I asked you your name, old man?"

"Master Lu Airou."

The Viking sniffed.

"Previous battle experience, Master?"

His voice dripped with so much sarcasm Lu Airou could almost taste it. It tasted like overdone asparagus.

"Enough. I was under the impression this was a peaceful mission."

"One can never be too sure. Have you not been listening? Look here I don't have time to deal with every one of you so I just need some confirmation that you won't be dead weight in a fight if it comes to that."

"The wise man does not choose to fight but will strike with the force of a tiger if he absolutely must. One does not become a Master without considerable experience. And I assure you that despite my appearance my parts are not rusty. And rain won't rust them either."

Lu Airou gave out a hearty chuckle that was not shared by the Viking. The Viking gave a snort and glare that was not shared by Lu Airou.

"Fine. Fine. Get over there with the rest of them." the Viking snarled at him.

Lu Airou walked over to the assembled. He saw a few assorted sticks and began to make a small fire. He had a craving for tea. One of the few things he really enjoyed in life was his tea. Soon he would have a nice batch up and he would be able to clear his mind for whatever task laid ahead. He looked over at the samurai and wondered what visions of glory were going through his mind. He hoped the man would not be disappointed. He decided though that if he was too headstrong he could cause damage to both the group and himself. A nice friendship would need to be started.

"Excuse me sir," he directed at the samurai, "Would you like to join me for a cup of tea before we begin our journey?"
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

As the line of volunteers shrank before him, K'allah wondered, not for the first time, at how men clung to ignorance, even after decades of fighting and dying in Valhalla. Or was it on Valhalla?

There were men on this very vessel who had been on (or was it in?) Valhalla for at least half a century, and yet, for the most part, bore the same armor, weapons, and prejudices, they had possessed when they had first appeared here.

Not that he was immune . . .

"Name?"

"K'allah."

"Battle experience?"

"Enough."

Last edited by kolakoski; June 22nd, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Senshuken turns towards the monk.

"Ah tea, the greatest substance in Valhalla! It's a gift from the gods, I say! I'll gladly join you for a cup of tea."

The azure warrior walks over to the monk and sits himself down on the floor, making sure his No-Dachi isn't dragging on the floor.

"So what you join this expedition, master monk?" Senshuken asks as he sits down.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Thomas Keel lowered his spyglass. He and his crew had been following The Kiova for a two weeks now. He knew it was the flagship of Einar's entire fleet and figured she wouldn't be sailing from the war except for in the most important of circumstances.
He turned away from the bow of the boat and ordered his crew, "She's docked boys. Weigh anchor, we wait till dusk." The crew hustled to finish his orders. The Riptide came to a halt. Without his spyglass, The Kiova appeared as just a speck in the bay.
His first mate approached him, "Captain, the lookout has spotted a massive storm moving in from the west. We may have to make for shore."
"Not yet, if the clouds move into sight within the hour we will make for shore, if they don't then we'll be done and on the shore before they hit."
The first mate nodded and moved off to help reef the sails, the winds would come before the storm so the sails couldn't be out in full or they might tear. It would also provide for a smaller target if The Kiova happened to look in this direction.
He looked out again towards the shore. He hadn't known that there was another land across the Sea. He smiled at the irony, where he was from, the same had been thought for millennia, until the New World had been discovered quite recently.
He had been a sailor in the Carribbean before a terrible storm crushed his boat and destroyed his crew. The next thing they had known, they had all arrived here, on Valhalla. His ship had also been salvaged from his home planet and brought here. The Riptide wasn't spectacular, just a two-masted schooner, but it was wicked fast for an ocean vessel and Thomas had bought it himself after seven years of service to Captain Teach.
Thomas himself was twenty-five, twenty-six this September, and had never found another captain younger than he. His black hair had a faint sheen from all the years surrounded by saltwater and he somehow managed to keep himself clean shaven aboard a rocking vessel. His figure was unintimidating, but his gaze could strike fear in even the most seasoned general. Normally however, he maintained a amicable personage.
The sounds of labor reached Thomas' ears, the shouts of the crew, their heavy breathing, and the creaking of ropes. Everything was being prepared for tonight, the cannons were being cleaned and loaded, the sails were being adjusted, among other deeds. Captain Keel turned to help with the preparations.

Last edited by bumper15; June 22nd, 2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:43 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

After the requisite number of insulting comments from Dain, which he ignored as he would the distant laughing of a Hyena, K'allah was accepted for the shore party. As he started to turn away, he noticed an unnatural flash of light from near the horizon. Turning back, he said to Dain, "We are being observed."
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:10 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Removing his helmet, Dain wiped nonexistent sweat off his brow. While the viking was used to sailing in cooler waters, the cold breeze he felt flying through the air was unusual to him. Holding his helmet in the crook of his arm, he noticed that his long, blonde hair felt especially heavy today. He would have to cut it when they got back to the ship.
He had just dealt with an strange, old man and an even stranger being named K'allah. What was worse was that this strange being wouldn't leave him alone and just join the party in the longboats already.
"Of course we're being watched. And if Captain Tandros sees his queue stalled, he won't be too happy now, will he?" Dain said. He was unaware that he wasn't the only one who could feel Tandros's gaze on his neck. He could imagine the captain below in the longboat, built exactly to mirror the viking longboats Dain knew and loved, lounging on the deck with a mug of ale in his hand and a tune on his mouth. Why couldn't he just get one of the Roman flunkies to do this? Tandros and Dain were buddies. They played cards together.
The thought hit him. Did he remember to bring the cards and dice for the trip, ignoring the task charged to him, Dain grabbed the small leather pouch that hung from his belt next to his sheepskin canteen. In a near panic, he fumbled to open the pouch. He really didn't want to go back down to the deck to get the essentials.
Much to his relief, Dain saw the deck of 52 playing cards given to him by a nice Airbourne Elite named Iain. Even more to his relief, next to the cards were two bone dice. That was a close one. Having an expedition with games would be like having a cheetah without its speed. It just wouldn't be manageable.
He casually put the pouch back, as if nothing had been wrong. He looked past the strange being and saw someone he thought wouldn't dare to show his face on the upper deck again. It was the cheating elf from the night before. He would be getting double the verbal abuse from Dain.

Down below in the longboat, Acamas the gladiator saw the captain leaning over the boat's railing. He wondered if Tandros was going to miss the sea. He didn't seem like a natural born sailor and anyone who wasn't that should downright detest it. Acamas knew he himself wasn't a big fan of it. The boat's swaying motion was very uncomfortable and it stank like dead fish.
He patted his satchel, making sure once again that it was full to brim. The whole expedition could be compromised if he wasn't fully stocked. He just wished his shield wasn't so heavy. If it was supposed to be a peaceful voyage of discovery, why were the so insistent on bringing weapons?
Acamas approached Captain Tandros and leaned over the railing like he did. "What do we expect to see, sir?"
For a second, Acamas thought the captain wasn't paying attention to him, but almost instantly Tandros said, "Trees. Space and trees. Einar and Jandar have us out here looking for people especially, but I expect to find none. The people of this planet have wings, I would be surprised if they hadn't made contact with the people of the mainland yet."
"So, you think the expedition is futile, sir?"
"Futile and boring, but anything to get away from the war, right?" Tandros said. He rubbed his right arm, remembering the scars that lay beneath his braces. "The smell of the ocean always beats the smell of a dead body."
"I can only smell tea."
Tandros smiled. Humor that didn't insult. It was something that was new. "What's your name, soldier?"
"Acamas. I serve Einar, same as you. I was drafted for this mission because of my experience."
"Weren't we all, Acamas? You should go get some of that tea. It's probably better than the hard tack and ale that we've been having for the past three months."

Currently Sigless.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:48 PM

"Of course we're being watched . . . "

K'allah allowed himself a chuckle. It was always thus, with men of Dain's ilk, yet he still assumed that his words would be given reasonable weight, rather than dismissed out of hand. Perhaps the Captain would see things differently.

Descending to the longboat, K'allah was just in time to hear Tandros' last words. "Captain, there may or may not be people on the mainland," he said dryly, and then, with a gesture towards the horizon, "but there was a flash of light from out there that, from my experience, was most likely from a man-made object, such as a spyglass."
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM

Blinded By The Light

As Acamas walked off to get some tea, another being came to talk to Tandros. This once was a mystery. Tandros had no idea who he was or where he came from. He did recall seeing him in the kitchen one time, but back then Tandros was paying more attention to pressing matters such as the mice eating the hard tack.
Listening to what the man had said, Tandros leaned back into the longboat and took a look down the stern of the ship at the horizon. His eyes weren't the best, but he still had trust in them. What he saw before him was an empty seascape of aquamarine. Facing away from the sun, the glare off the sea wasn't as blinding. The waters were calm and the gentle breeze was very soothing.
"I see nothing, soldier. Either they've stopped looking at us or they don't exist," Tandros said. "Remember, we're in the middle of nowhere. If we were being followed, they'd have to be determined bastards, and, in my experience, those are in short supply. If you see it again, come talk to me and I'll get some poor soul out to take a look."
He turned back to the railing and took at look at the continent. It was incredibly vast and stretched far beyond the horizon. What were he and his crew about to get into?

Acamas walked across the longboat's deck, absorbing the smell of tea in his nose. Tea was something he had been first introduced to on Valhalla, as all they had in Rome was an awful lot of wine. He saw that a monk and a samurai were enjoyed the delicacy and it looked like the samurai in particular was enjoying his drink.
Taking a seat by Senshuken, Acamas asked, "Do you mind if I could have a cup, master monk?" Had it really been three months since he'd had anything since cold water, ale and hard tack? Acamas couldn't remember the last time his taste buds had a fit of joy. He used to be used to being malnourished. The Romans were never keen on taking good care of their fighters unless they were good, and many times Acamas had been called a coward in the arena.

Off to one side of the longboat, the gladiatron stood motionless, watching the happenings on the boat. He thought nothing, he spoke nothing, he did nothing. Behind him, a young kyrie boy, of at least fourteen, peeked at K'allah and Tandros.
"Its the captain, Buddy," The boy said to the gladiatron. "He's going on the expedition with us! I can't wait to see him in action! The stories don't nearly do his heroic attitude justice!"
The gladiatron remained still, barely understanding his master's hero worship. As long as the boy was safe, it didn't matter to him who he idolized.

Currently Sigless.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

"Name?" The man stood before Khan, wrapping his fingers around his sword cautiously. "Khan..." Khan replied impatiently. "Ok then. I was told about you. You're with us." The man looked more relaxed and waved Khan onto the boat. He stepped aboard slowly, loathing every second. Around him warriors laughed and talked, all volunteers for the journey ahead. Khan had no other options. His eyes closed, and memories of his last moments as a human flooded back.
"You'll regret this Khan! You'll never be at peace!" The man had yelled these words at him moments before he was struck down with Khan's blade, which melted into a black pool. All that Khan was now came about from that final strike, when he had shown no mercy. He was changed, transformed into this demon-like state, cursed for all eternity unless he could purify his heart.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:15 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Captain Keel sat at the desk in his quarters. Spread out across the desk was a map of the lands of Valhalla. It wouldn't do him any good to try and find where he was as The Riptide had sailed off this map three days ago. However he could guess his approximate position by taking the direction they have been going, north-by-northwest, the speed of his boat, around 12 knots, and the time it had taken them to reach this point. Taking these into account, Thomas estimated that they were somewhere along the same latitude as the Laur.
A knock interrupted his thoughts. "Come in," the captain stated simply. His first mate entered, he was slightly older than Thomas and had been a crew mate of his ever since he started his career as a sailor.
"Everything is prepared, Captain," the first mate, Rodney, stated.
"Excellent. The crew is resting now correct?"
"Aye sir."
"Get some rest yourself, everyone is going to need all they rest they can get for tonight." Rodney nodded and left the cabin.
Thomas left his desk and moved to his cot where his weapons lay. He draped his cutlass over his shoulder and proceeded to polish his pistols. Plans were running through his head. The shores were untamed, and while Thomas held no dreams about finding buried treasure, he felt that there was opportunity somewhere on the island.
His thoughts turned to his first day, the General that had summoned him had used his crew to good advantage, not many of the soldiers here knew about cannons and Thomas had ten ten-pounders mounted on his vessel. His boat had also, fortunately, been light enough to sail up many rivers, and that's what they had mostly been used for, sea support on the coast or for upriver attacks.
He had been given no assignments for quite some time, so he figured that following The Kiova was a use of his talents. The other Generals were just starting to use sea vessels as methods of warfare. Thomas felt that in a few months he would be needed much more.
He sat aside his pistols and proceeded to lay down on his cot. He knew he wouldn't sleep, but he still needed to rest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction