Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 8th, 2008, 09:37 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker
Map of Valhalla?

I read in someone else's thread that there is a map of Valhalla posted somewhere. I couldn't find it on the official site so if anyone can enlighten me I'd be appreciative. Thanks!

PS - I've only been playing HS for about four months and have yet to find someone who won't play a second game (or third, fourth, etc). It seems to even appeal to non-gamers. Finally a game my wife will play with me!
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:39 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Map of Valhalla?

Old July 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pretty sure it's also posted, but how many regions have yet to have a heroes pack representing them?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was there ever a high resolution scan of that? I've seen the map plenty of times, but never a clean enough pic to be able to read all the interesting info I'm sure it contains.

Would love to get one in a purchase or trade if anybody's got an extra.
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:44 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation

If I remember right its available as a wallpaper on the official site.

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion View Post
There is, but it's just slightly higher in resolution. Thank you for trying to help out though. What I'm talking about would be like "Featured Picture on Wikipedia" resolution, so that I can read everything and scrutinize to my heart's content.
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
There is, but it's just slightly higher in resolution. Thank you for trying to help out though. What I'm talking about would be like "Featured Picture on Wikipedia" resolution, so that I can read everything and scrutinize to my heart's content.
AA/TJ packaging.
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Was there ever a high resolution scan of that? I've seen the map plenty of times, but never a clean enough pic to be able to read all the interesting info I'm sure it contains.

Would love to get one in a purchase or trade if anybody's got an extra.
Uhh... I think CupidsArt or hextr1p or someone freshened up the image, you know, making the text more readable and such. Couldn't find the picture, though I wasn't looking very hard.

Probably the best you'll get. They never really "printed" the map, unless you count the new boxes.
Old July 9th, 2008, 01:47 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Yep.

http://www.hasbro.com/monkeybartv/de...randFilter=746
Old July 9th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I printed a large copy of the map (36"x48") and GB sent it to Hasbro.

Old July 9th, 2008, 02:02 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
Old July 9th, 2008, 02:20 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
Maybe they hired me because I can recite all 50 states in a quarter of a second.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion