Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 1st, 2007, 06:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
large French component.
Old September 1st, 2007, 06:08 PM

Argent has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Again a post that is simply insulting and adds nothing to the site or the thread.

Adding the little prejudiced remark which demonstrates your hatred and ignorance. Thank you for not leading me to think that there is any intelligence behind your statement.
Again a post that is simply insulting and adds nothing to the site or the thread.

Adding the little prejudiced remark which demonstrates your hatred and ignorance. Thank you for leading me to think that there is hypocrisy in this statement.

Argent,::who agrees that sometimes the "corrective" posts can get more than a little toasty, but thinks that Eirikr needs to go sit in a snowbank and chill for a few::
Old September 1st, 2007, 06:13 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
large French component.
What? WHAT?

Oh!

Funny AND ironic.
Old September 1st, 2007, 06:42 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
We correct people to try to make them better posters as well as the site a better place. It's rarely done in a flaming manor, as has been pointed out, and is instead merely instructional. You'll have to excuse us for having standards.
Only fools fight in a flaming manor.
Old September 1st, 2007, 07:31 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
Quote:
We correct people to try to make them better posters as well as the site a better place. It's rarely done in a flaming manor, as has been pointed out, and is instead merely instructional. You'll have to excuse us for having standards.
That's what firefighters are for, getting fools out of flaming manors.

6 x 9 = 42

Old September 1st, 2007, 07:32 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Quote:
Quote:
Old September 1st, 2007, 07:49 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker
Quote:
No, Stephen Baker only worked on the conceptual design
What do you mean with "conceptual design" ?

Sorry for my poor English

Quote:
Oh, and I hate your website. The fact that it lies claiming to be an official HeroQuest website simply to garner traffic when it is so obviously not even slightly related to Hasbro/Milton Bradley is very disturbing. Too bad International Law precludes you from being sued over it.
I don't understand your hate. Maybe it is envy, not hate. Hate is a word that you can use with an enemy, I'm not your enemy, but, like you, I'm a fan of Hero Quest.

I have directly asked Hasbro.uk the official permission for my site and Kevin James, business manager of Hasbro, has given me the official permission for my site.

Also you can ask Hasbro.uk the official permission for your site of Hero Quest

Sorry everyone for off-topic
ah you know I was having a REALLY great day. College football, some Wild Bill's Orange Blossom Cream Ale, and pick up games of Tannhauser at my FLGS. The only thing that was bringing me down was Joah saying I couldn't stalk him online. Then I come home to this big ol' stinking pile of crap.

So some manager just gave you the rights to a copyrighter/trade marked property? R I G H T LIke the Corp A**Clowns would sign off on that.

I'm with Doc on this one. I remember you from the old days......move along.....move along

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 1st, 2007, 07:55 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Quote:
Quote:
Priceless.
Old September 1st, 2007, 08:58 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
And you don't know "why" the H was capitalized, not "what". But I forgive you (so long as nobody takes issue with my starting a sentence with "and", and then starting the next sentence with "but").
Richard, you are such a long standing and quality contributor here that when someone who has given so much makes a typo it is either overlooked, or we realize that there is a method to your madness.

einiker, or what ever your name is, there is a distinction here that you are missing. Unfortunately, there are clicks here and there is a separation between casual posters and those who are here more frequently. This is not intentional or elitist, it just is the way it is. You might not like what I have to say, but there are better ways of addressing it than starting a flame war with another poster on an open board.
I'm afraid this thread has brought forth the end of the world. Hug your children, kiss your wives, it's over folks. How, you ask? Well, ninthdoc has just misspelled "clique," and since I realize that everything I say opposite to ninth is incontrovertibly wrong, and that clique is in fact spelled "click," regardless of what the Webster's says, then I fear it is inevitable that this paradox will result in a tear in the space-time continuum which will envelop everything in its destructive path. I have but a glimmer of hope for our survival.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

:P

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 1st, 2007, 09:16 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr

Adding the little prejudiced remark which demonstrates your hatred and ignorance. Thank you for not leading me to think that there is any intelligence behind your statement.

Adding the little prejudiced remark which demonstrates your hatred and ignorance. Thank you for leading me to think that there is hypocrisy in this statement.

Argent,::who agrees that sometimes the "corrective" posts can get more than a little toasty, but thinks that Eirikr needs to go sit in a snowbank and chill for a few::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
And you don't know "why" the H was capitalized, not "what". But I forgive you (so long as nobody takes issue with my starting a sentence with "and", and then starting the next sentence with "but").
Richard, you are such a long standing and quality contributor here that when someone who has given so much makes a typo it is either overlooked, or we realize that there is a method to your madness.

einiker, or what ever your name is, there is a distinction here that you are missing. Unfortunately, there are cliques here and there is a separation between casual posters and those who are here more frequently. This is not intentional or elitist, it just is the way it is. You might not like what I have to say, but there are better ways of addressing it than starting a flame war with another poster on an open board.
I'm afraid this thread has brought forth the end of the world. Hug your children, kiss your wives, it's over folks. How, you ask? Well, ninthdoc has just misspelled "clique," and since I realize that everything I say opposite to ninth is incontrovertibly wrong, and that clique is in fact spelled "click," regardless of what the Webster's says, then I fear it is inevitable that this paradox will result in a tear in the space-time continuum which will envelop everything in its destructive path. I have but a glimmer of hope for our survival.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

:P
1) I don't know what you're talking about (check my post ).
2) It's good to be King of the Entire Known Universe and Beyond. No one can argue with you upon pain of being "absolutely and incontrovertibly wrong!"

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm sure our fates are safe in your wise hands oh, all-knowing one. I bow to you and your infinite wisdom. I must have imagined the error. Comes from HS deprivation. :P

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
I wonder what miss teen south carolina would do to solve this problem between you guys, im thinking something along the lines of teaching kids in africa or something.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion