Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Throwdown 11/10 NHSD

You might not like it, if you are allergic to Fun. So excited to see so many new faces!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 8th, 2012, 11:46 AM

Crichton Woo who?

Sign me up!

DC Deck Building Heroes Unite is the NEW best deck building game!
Old October 8th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Put Friend of G-O down as a strong maybe. He says he is coming, but he has said that before.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Put Friend of G-O down as a strong maybe. He says he is coming, but he has said that before.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You got it, Crichton. I hope kldonnelly will join us too, otherwise I will be lost. And we're staying to game this time!

G-O, he said he's coming so he's a Yes. If he doesn't come I'm blaming you.

Time to start picking maps, all. Suggestions?

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 11th, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old October 17th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hopefully AliasQTip will be able to join us, though I'm told Mrs. QTip is definitely *not* coming, and frankly as much as we like AliasQTip, we like Mrs. QTip better.

So that's a shame.

But in her absence, and perhaps in his as well, AliasQTip sent me a *rockin'* tournament sheet to use for this event.

It is big time, let me tell you. I can't wait to show you all.

Suggestions for maps? I'll start filling them in next week.

As usual, some will have glyphs, some will not.

= =
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've still got Blackroot built for the tournament. We might want to bring Stygian Rift and Sirocco, the newest BOV maps. Iunno.
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

OK. Which people are you bringing, though?

= =
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've literally bugged Bassist of Doom daily in History class to figure out if he can go. If he goes it's likely his little brother can too. I've checked with Camper and his brother and they're both busy. I also invited another friend who is *very* good at Heroscape despite only having played once, but he can't make it this time around.
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm still trying to get a definite answer from my group, but I will let you know as soon as I can. We will be out of town the week before, so I may not be able to contribute much conversation as the event draws near. However, feel free to volunteer me for a map of your choosing. As long as it doesn't call for more than two of each terrain expansion, I can put it together to bring when the big day comes.

Looking forward to it, but I think our skills will be rusty and woefully inadequate.
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:56 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good news - looks like I'm going to be able to make it.

We're still looking for maps right? What format are we playing: One-on-One or Multiplayer?
Old November 2nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Good news - looks like I'm going to be able to make it.

We're still looking for maps right? What format are we playing: One-on-One or Multiplayer?
Yes!!!! I can't believe I missed this post!

I'll put up maps tonight. Too bad about Mrs. QTip, *please* make sure she knows we hope she can make it next time.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events