Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 13th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Molten Lava Optional Rules - VOTE for Playte

Well it can't not pass unless people change their votes ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 15th, 2010, 12:39 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes to playtesting.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This passes to playtesting.
I will gladly playtest this tonight.
Old September 15th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Re: The Book of Molten Lava Optional Rules - Playtesting Pha

Awesome.

Old September 16th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, I didn't get to it last night, I will tonight for sure, along with one of the current playtest units that is standing still.
Old September 16th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Cool. I'm working on Skrull Warriors and Battlements right now!

Old September 17th, 2010, 06:43 PM

- Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave (I PLAYED THIS WITH KNOCKBACK AND THE NEW LAVA RULES, BY REPLACING THE WATER TILES FOR LAVA TILES)
Units: Moleman, Moloids x8, Magneto, and Toad VS Hulk and Iron Man
Spoiler Alert!

The rules were a nice touch as Lava would clearly be less dangerous to our precious heroes, but the one time a figure did get thrown in (Magneto threw Hulk), Hulk actually rolled a 20!!! However, When Hulk went to return the favor to Magneto, I realized that Magneto and all figures with the flying special power, now have Lava Resistence basically because they are immune to molten lava. FAIL! If a figure like Superman could take falling damage from extreme height, throwing damage, falling damage from Knockback, etc... why are they perceived as flying above the lava? If Magneto or Jean slams Superman into the ground and Superman can take damage from hitting the ground, wouldn't he also be hitting the molten lava if that was the space he was thrown on. I don't like the fact that figures with flying basically have Molten Lava resistance at all. If that line were to go, I could easily support this rule, but not until then.
Old September 17th, 2010, 07:24 PM

Wtf? How did that get in there? I could've sworn I copied the text directly from the lava book for everything but the die rolls and I have no conscious memory of putting that immunity in (which I in know way support now or ever). It's changed now. That's really, really weird.

Old September 17th, 2010, 07:31 PM

Anyway, with that fix, I propose we move these rules to the Final Editing Phase.

Old September 17th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wtf? How did that get in there? I could've sworn I copied the text directly from the lava book for everything but the die rolls and I have no conscious memory of putting that immunity in (which I in know way support now or ever). It's changed now. That's really, really weird.
Weird. All I can say is that I definitely didn't do it. Yea
Old September 17th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

When I asked back in post 9 if that was what you meant, you said no, but liked the other wording changes. I think you must have just made that change also when you were improving the other wording.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 17th, 2010, 09:18 PM

Yeah, I think that's what happened ... I just copied your text for the other improvements and took the flying stuff with it ...
Anyway, it's where it should be now! And I'm proposing we move it forward.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library