Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old July 20th, 2007, 03:45 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Every single ****ing time... Deathwalker 8000.

the ****er lets me down. 3 attack is ****, because I ALWAYS ROLL 1 ATTACK DIE.
Old July 20th, 2007, 04:32 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
The squad that has always let me down was the Einar Imperium. They are so expensive to draft and they, for lack of a better term, suck...

I've used them 3 times and they were so useless to me. I don't even bother with them anymore. I've had a match where my girlfriend tried using them once and it got her zero successful results as well.

Einar is my favorite general by far, but I can't get into the Imperium...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old July 20th, 2007, 05:31 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
The Marro Drones. I don't know what it is about them, but they always have the worst roles when I play them. (And I have 4 squads of the buggers too.)

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old July 20th, 2007, 05:47 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
DW7K. I've always had high hopes with him, yet he always blows up w/o causing any damage.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old July 20th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Any big Soulborg. (Q9 and the Deathwalkers).

I never roll shields with them, no matter how many dice I roll. Once with DW9K on high ground with Raelin's aura buffing him, Agent Carr shot him for 2 skulls, I rolled 12 dice, with only one turning up a shield. BOOM!

The next week, I had Q9 (again on higher ground) get hit for 4 skulls from a Ninja of the Northern Wind. Out of 8 defense dice, I rolled zero shields, and he went from full life to zero in the blink of an eye.
Old July 21st, 2007, 06:01 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
The Krav -- believe it or not. It's uncanny. I never roll a shield unless I am attacking.

THE Emperium -- I have yet to get close enough for an attack.

Samuria Archers -- I always get out ranged, yet never close enough for a counterstrike.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old July 22nd, 2007, 01:14 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I'm still pretty new to the game, so I haven't played with any units outside of the RotV master set.

But so far in our games the only card that has been consistently ineffective is the Zettian Guards. They just don't seem to pack much punch, and when you kill one, you might as well have killed them both, since a single Guard isn't worth the turn marker.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 03:29 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo
I'm still pretty new to the game, so I haven't played with any units outside of the RotV master set.

But so far in our games the only card that has been consistently ineffective is the Zettian Guards. They just don't seem to pack much punch, and when you kill one, you might as well have killed them both, since a single Guard isn't worth the turn marker.
There are some later units that help boost the Zettians, and you live in an area where there are a lot of HeroScapers that can help you maximize your game...lucky you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles