Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 28th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
InfinityMax Shows Off - Pirate Ship Custom Towers

Sorry, I had a 'shows off' thread a while ago, but I can't find it with the search feature busted. So here's another one.

The Gothic Tower (for Velenne).

UPDATE: Netherspirit's new tower:

Gold dice cup with green foam:

Shadow dice cup with red foam:

Custom figure, based on my avatar, made for me by CupidsArt:

Foot Locker Dice Tower:

Pagoda Tower:

Control Panel Tower:

The Wyvern:

Adventure Bags:

Haunted Castle:

Graveyard (Created for me by Redic_Rogue):

Silicon Tactics adventure bag:

Rock Wyrm adventure bag:

Dice Boxes:

Built-to-order boxes:

Onacara's Twin Towers tribute tower(s):

Pirate Ship Duel Custom:

Last edited by InfinityMax; November 16th, 2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Added dice boxes
Old January 28th, 2007, 05:41 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Damn that's a nice Tower Imax.
Old January 28th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dude. You're amazing.
The recessed windows/paintings at the top are brilliant. Do you have close-ups of what the images are?
I know it's Spanish Baroque architecture, but I keep thinking I'll see Quasimodo somewhere near the top.
Beatiful work, IMax.

Nice tower, Velenne.
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HOLY!! Awesome work, IMax! Grats on your new tower, Velenne.

Newb.
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Wow that is amazing. Great work.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Brings a whole new meaning to 'holy rollers'
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:37 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
WTF? I don't see a pic of the Hoff anywhere on that tower!

I need to start saving my money.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:55 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Brings a whole new meaning to 'holy rollers'

Beautiful. Freaking beautiful.
That is going to do Velenne proud.
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Truely awesome.

Can't wait to get mine.
Old January 28th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That's a cool dice tower Imax and Velene.... But are you expecting the dice tower of divinity to help your game? It is no replacement for praying for good dice rolls:

"Dear 7 lb 8 oz baby Jesus. Please bless my dice and help me roll all skulls. "

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old January 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
That's a cool dice tower Imax and Velene.... But are you expecting the dice tower of divinity to help your game? It is no replacement for praying for good dice rolls:

"Dear 7 lb 8 oz baby Jesus. Please bless my dice and help me roll all skulls. "
Hahahahaha! Oh, man I love that movie.

"Dear baby Jesus, thank you for my smokin' hot wife."

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I have some other shots of the inset images, but I didn't draw those. I straight-up stole them from some artist who uses her religion to make money.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General