Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 1st, 2016, 10:54 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
Sin's customs: Jeremiah Simms 10/26/19

Good morning, afternoon, or night to everyone. Welcome to my custom units page. Any feedback is helpful.

Jeremiah Simms

Utgar :
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill :
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar :
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla :
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SinChan; March 12th, 2023 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Added Jeremiah Simms 10/26/2019
Old August 2nd, 2016, 12:41 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sinny's customs

Welcome to the site! Looks like a neat idea, what figure did you use? Also I'm curious, most heroscape cards use the spelling of "Defense" what made you choose to spell it with a "C"?

As for the stats themselves realistically I don't know how you would keep him alive long enough to actually make his Aura useful, not to mention order marker management would be pretty difficult.

To give an example Khosumet has 3 life, 6 move, 1 range, 3 Attack, and 3 Defense, bonds with Wolves of Badru, boosts relentless figures, and boosts the Anubian wolves d20 all for 75 points. Granted, not many people play him or the wolves often but he works as a good comparison. As of right now I am pretty sure Urkbekk would only boost the Goblin Cutters and the Horned Skull Brutes. While having 5 Attack 5 Defense bugbears would be nice, survivability and order marker management would be so difficult that the 75 points might not be worth it. So if you want to keep Urkbekk's current stats then I would suggest dropping his point cost significantly. Or you could give him some form of bonding so he can move with the units he commands. I also kind of see him as similar to a Swog rider in that he might be better as a cheap common hero that encourages his Cutter cadets and Bugbear brethren but at the end of the day is pretty expendable himself if the bugbears end up in a pinch since he is susceptible to their Expendable Rabble power.
Lastly I'm interested in seeing how you will tie his spacesuit apparel in with the Goblin Cutters thematically.

Overall congrats on posting your first custom so close to your join date! It took me a long time to finally post one card! It seems like you're off to a good start!
Sorry for the overload, but I hope it helps keep the creative gears spinning!
Old August 2nd, 2016, 12:25 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
Welcome to the site! Looks like a neat idea, what figure did you use? Also I'm curious, most heroscape cards use the spelling of "Defense" what made you choose to spell it with a "C"?
@darius23__14 I believe this is a sign of living in England. To my understanding, In England "defense" is spelt "defence". Hope that clears something up for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
Good morning, afternoon, or night to all. Welcome to my custom units page. Any feedback is helpful.

Utgar:
Spoiler Alert!
Ok, first off, I think this custom is an interesting idea, but he won't live long enough to do anything. His power requires him to stay alive, but at the same time makes him a target, everyone usually attacks Raelin as soon as Raelin boosts someone, this guy is just asking to die by the hand of Syvarris on the first round. I would consider boosting him drastically, or lowering the point cost to around 30-ish. A neat idea! The goblins could use a boost, but the current version of Urkbekk can't offer that because, again, figures like Syvarris who could take him out first turn.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@darius23__14
The figure is a star wars ugnaught figure. Also welcome to the site @SinChan

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 2nd, 2016, 03:19 PM

Oh the spelling of defense as defence was a glitch in my English, and yeah after uploading him I realized that he may be a bit overpriced, the point value that I used was kind of just something I slapped on there just so that he had one even though I haven't actually gotten to use him yet. I'll probably update the stats a bit, possibly give him a bit of a defense boost. Think I'll start putting which figure I use for each unit in the thread as well. @darius23__14 @CJtheMighty
Old August 22nd, 2016, 04:39 PM

Updated 8/22/16
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:40 PM

fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker

Not bad, It'll be fun to use these with you :V are you still working on your Sonic cards?

Nevermind, I didn't realize you made a different thread and put them there
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:49 PM

Yeah I'm still working on them, the only problem with those and Xephyr also is that I don't actually have the figures right now and I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can get them. @fishguy1
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sin's customs

Xephyr looks fun. He could make the Zombies brutal.
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:27 PM

Updated 1/6/18: Cdr. Abel Wilhelm

I have returned. Really enjoyed working on Abel here, but honestly could use some help with finding an appropriate point cost please, too much and he's unusable, and too little he'll be over powered.
Old January 11th, 2018, 01:57 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Excellent work! I like the design of these customs.

As for Abel, he's definitely interesting. Just flat bonding that can be applied to almost any scenario is an interesting idea and the initiative boost is something I think is fun to have. His stats leave him a little fragile so the idea is communicated that he is a leader from the backline. If I was going to suggest a point cost, I'd try him at 100 and see where it goes from there with a playtest. If he winds up to be too strong then 120 and if he winds up being too weak in a playtest then he might hang out at the 80 point range. Not sure how impactful his bonding will be, but two unique heroes could trigger a few things.
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:45 PM

@Shiftrex thanks! I ended up deciding to add a couple more limitations to field orders to avoid bonding with Braxus and Nilfeim on the same turn or bonding with Ulginesh.

Last edited by SinChan; January 11th, 2018 at 06:01 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards