Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2008, 11:50 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Dumb moves you've seen/done

This thread is about strategical/tactical (Is there any difference?) mistakes, not other mistakes such as forgetting about height advantage.

I drafted 360 points of Zombies... and my opponent counter drafts Zelrig. It's kind of stupid of me to draft Zombies first, I should of drafted them last so my opponent wouldn't have the points left for Zelrig becuase I saw that coming. But that's not the mistake.

I intercept his Zelrig with my Krug. I have a juicy start zone PACKED with Zombies and Ashra. I engage him with the un-wounded beast... AND HE ATTACKS MY KRUG WITH HIS ZELRIG instead of disengaging and going for my start zone. All he did was anger Krug. I quickly finish him off, and then soon after, kill his DeathWalker 8000.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 13th, 2008, 12:00 AM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart
Re: Dumb moves you've seen/done

One time my brother played ring around the tundra with his knights. I had the Dzu-Teh and moved them through the glacier to the other side. He decided to split up his knights. It didn't work out to well for him.
Another time I sent my Marro Warriors out into the tundra leaving one in the swamp water on my side. Killing a Dzu-Teh, they eventually destroyed three of my marro with the other one eventually cloning back and moving the rest down the road again. My Drake Alexander grappled into the middle of a pool of lava even though he was on a rock space. He then decided to take the Dzu-Teh out of the Tundra and down the road. The marro warriors took care of them.
So I've seen a lot of dumb moves.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 13th, 2008, 12:05 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
My Drake Alexander grappled into the middle of a pool of lava even though he was on a rock space.
What? How can you be on a rock space and a lava space at the same time? Unless you mean a rock island surrounded by lava.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 13th, 2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
My Drake Alexander grappled into the middle of a pool of lava even though he was on a rock space.
What? How can you be on a rock space and a lava space at the same time? Unless you mean a rock island surrounded by lava.
Yeah, that's what I meant.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:04 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

I drafted DW 9K and 8K more than once that count as a dumb move?
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcollins2000 View Post
I drafted DW 9K and 8K more than once that count as a dumb move?
Not in my opinion. The Deathwalkers are ok units. Not the best soulborgs but better than other units out there.

Old August 13th, 2008, 02:15 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Constantly dropping the AE too close to the enemy. The enemy wins initiative and at least 2 of my AE drop dead without a shot fired. Very annoying.
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Constantly dropping the AE too close to the enemy. The enemy wins initiative and at least 2 of my AE drop dead without a shot fired. Very annoying.
My friend does that alot. I don't say anything.

Old August 13th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

Playing Matthias about 2 or 4 times the NE Scapers get together... I can positively say, he is the best Nebraska Scaper, and I just suck at rolling defense and attack against other NE scapers...
Old August 13th, 2008, 03:46 PM

Whitearrow knows what's in an order marker Whitearrow knows what's in an order marker

Having Krug or the Kozuke samauri come out of a castle to try to kill a ranged unit (although I had a little luck killing Krug)
Old August 13th, 2008, 05:12 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

When TJ/AA and Wave 8.5 had just come out, my buddy and I were playing the New Waters scenario in the TJ rulebook. It was our third game in a row, and it was getting close to midnight. I had worked all day, and I was getting pretty tired (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!).

Anyway, I was trying out an all elf wizard army, and somewhere around Round 3 I realized, "Wait a minute! Ulginesh is a two-space figure. That means he can contaminate TWO spaces at once!" I promptly flew him into the center of the battlefield where he was surrounded by enemies who all had height advantage.

Needless to say, I lost pretty soon after that and decideed I was done for the night...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old September 4th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One dumb move that I did was sending Cyprien against six Omnicron snipers on height advantage on my way to kill my opponent's Raelin. Stupidest mistake ever. The first sniper rolled a skull and I whiffed, the next one rolled two skulls and I whiffed again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles