Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 9th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Band QUEEN's best song

"We Are the Champions" holds a special place in my heart, as all my friends and I celebrated after the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup a couple years ago.
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

I've got to go with Good Old Fashioned Loverboy. I love the vocal interchange on the chorus in that song and the chord progression is great. It's really an absolutely amazing piece of songwriting.
Old June 9th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

Euryon nailed it "The March of the Black Queen"
For those of you not familiar with Queen's second album, Queen II, it's a concept record with side 1 the white side and side 2 black. My absolute favourite Queen album as a whole.

And because I never choose just one "Stone Cold Crazy" a close second.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old June 9th, 2008, 08:13 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

The Show Must go on. That and Bohemian Rhapsody are my two favorite songs. Always will be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music