Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2007, 09:57 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fianlly the last surgery and the expressions of thanks.

I know this should be in General but I want my remarks more most people look. On september 12 my mom will be having surgery. As some of you may know she has had been diagnosed with breast cancer just over a year ago. It has been a roller coaster for the whole family. She has had 5 major operations and 195 visits to the doctor. With my sister always working and my brother in the mountains working me and my dad were her providers. We constantly had to do things like grocery shopping, take her places,pick up medicine and such. But all this was really worth it in the long run. But with all these burdens my dads work time slipped but he made it up. Also with me having to do so much and lots of situations personally my morale and school grades fell drastically. But even in thehard time me and my mom were able to pull through games of scape wich really helped everybody. But now she is doing much better and everybody is back to their normal livings. On september 12 she will be going in for her final reconstruction surgery and then its home free. I am very thankfull for our good fortunes through our hard times and now I can back to my normal standings. But what I really want to do is thank all of you for unknowingly being supporters for me by just being kind which in turn really in the end helped me pull through and make the happy ending for me and my family. So thank you everybody and anthing that helped make our family have a good end to this year.
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:00 PM

Unknownknowned has disabled reputation
I am glad your mother is pulling through, a few in my family were not so lucky.
Heres to a speedy recovery and a wonderful rest of the year.

UK

whish kapow biff thwang batman sounds

dund=lol
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:15 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Great news

This is really great news that she is doing so well, I wish you and your family the best of luck and many more Easters together.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:17 PM

bluejester48 has disabled reputation
Re: Great news

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule
This is really great news that she is doing so well, I wish you and your family the best of luck and many more Easters together.
Ditto

Jester
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:32 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Chief, glad to hear your mother's going to pull through. It sounds like it's been truly difficult. My best wishes to you and your family. I hope you all manage to return to some semblance of normalcy after this.
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Chief!! You are such a man!! After what you have gone through and what more you have ahead, I don't know how you do it!!! I am putting your mom's surgery on the calendar. I am going to be filling that day with thoughts of encouragement for you and yours.... But that's not all. If you're religious, I can add your mom's name to an extraordinarily huge prayer circle and on Sep 12th they will join in prayer for her. What is her name (first name only if you are concerned). Hopefully after the surgery, your lives will get back to normal.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
My Prayers are with your mother, you and your family and best of luck for a speedy recovery

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 25th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I hope everything goes well. My mom had colon cancer when I was about 12 or 13. It was pretty scary for a while, but she's doing well (and cancer free) just over 20 years later.
Old August 25th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I got out of the hospital a while ago. The growth plate in my hip slipped and I had to have surgery twice. their was a sleight complication and now I walk with a severe limp.But I hope your mom is ok.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:38 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fianlly the last surgery and the expressions of thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
She has had 5 major operations and 195 visits to the doctor.
Woah. That makes our adopted sister’s medical problems seem oh so small.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:39 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
My prayers go out to you and yours.
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
You know where I stand, chief...with you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion