Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 19th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.4) (Abilities Tutorial)

MSE is great. I've had a ton of custom idea but have never been able to make good cards for them.

One thing that kind of bugs me is not being able to control the fog (beyond toggling it on and off I mean). Is there any way you could create a way to have a couple different options for the fog (i.e. having a low fog, mid fog, and high fog selection, and/or thickness of the fog)?

Also, is there any way you can or could make it possible to manipulate the area for the special powers. Because if you look at official cards, the ones that have a lot of text for their powers have the power text area expanded into the picture somewhat to make more room (Juton, Cyprien, and SotM Sgt. Drake are a couple of them).

Anyways, if these would be to hard too add, ignore them, they're just a couple of suggestions to make such a great program slightly better.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:45 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those are some great ideas, thanks for posting! I'm pretty busy on a couple of game development projects at the moment, but I'm making note...

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old September 9th, 2011, 08:53 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

When editing a card in MSE, I can't see the bottom 1/2" of the card. Not so much of a problem for classic customs, but I can't see the spot where the Super Strength goes so I can't click on it.

I'm running Windows 7 on a 15.6" laptop. I appreciate any help anyone can give me on this matter!
Old September 9th, 2011, 09:30 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
When editing a card in MSE, I can't see the bottom 1/2" of the card. Not so much of a problem for classic customs, but I can't see the spot where the Super Strength goes so I can't click on it.

I'm running Windows 7 on a 15.6" laptop. I appreciate any help anyone can give me on this matter!
I had the same issue a while back. You should be able to click and drag the borders of the box to fit the card. Otherwise you should be able to scroll down and other than that you can use full screen.

Also you can go to EDIT, Preferences and change the zoom a little bit.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old September 9th, 2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Quote:

I had the same issue a while back. You should be able to click and drag the borders of the box to fit the card. Otherwise you should be able to scroll down and other than that you can use full screen.

Also you can go to EDIT, Preferences and change the zoom a little bit.
I'll try changing the zoom. I tried reducing the window size, and then moving it so I could see, but in W7, moving the top bar to the top of the screen maximizes the window. Won't let me scroll either. Thanks for the help!
Old September 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM

Sertorius is surprisingly tart

You have to use the zoom function in Windows 7, else change your resolution to something really small.
Old November 15th, 2011, 11:32 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

Sorry if i'm missing something already said..... there's a SET of the official, published cards? i'd like to translate them, but if i have to build them from scratch i'll end when i'll be no more able to read them

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old November 15th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

You can also change the orientation of the card. Co to CARDS>ORIENTATION>choose as needed.
Old January 28th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'm working on a custom card layout which places symbols - like Super Strength or Flying - along the right side of the text area instead of the bottom. Is there a way to code it so that if a symbol is present, instead of changing the size of the text mask that it would select a different text mask instead?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:26 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No, unfortunately, that was how I wanted to do it originally.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old January 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
No, unfortunately, that was how I wanted to do it originally.
That's what I was afraid of. I might just create a different set for each mask. Thanks for the quick response.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 29th, 2012, 10:15 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

What is the recommended size (height & width in pixel) and resolution of picture to use to get a sharp looking image on the card?

Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software