Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 30th, 2017, 03:55 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Tech issues?

I don't know if there is a technical issue or not...but for some reason...my embedded videos don't show anymore...? In my Battle reports thread (link in signature), all my video battles do not show up any more. I tried both in Chrome and in Safari and neither generates the video from YouTube anymore. Is this with our website? or maybe something YouTube changed?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 30th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Tech issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I don't know if there is a technical issue or not...but for some reason...my embedded videos don't show anymore...? In my Battle reports thread (link in signature), all my video battles do not show up any more. I tried both in Chrome and in Safari and neither generates the video from YouTube anymore. Is this with our website? or maybe something YouTube changed?
I am working on a fix. See here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53751

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:23 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
I am working on a fix. See here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53751
Oh...okay thanks, I appreciate it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 31st, 2017, 11:00 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I've made a change and put in a command to rebuild the relevant part of our database. All posts should be better within an hour.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 31st, 2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
I've made a change and put in a command to rebuild the relevant part of our database. All posts should be better within an hour.
Okay great! It's working, really appreciate it!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion