Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old April 9th, 2014, 11:41 AM

MythSan Woo who?
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
From the looks of it, you already are a Heroscaper, MythSan. ^_~

RotV and SotM are great sets! Hopefully you got a decent price for them. ^_^
To a small degree I guess, lol. :P

I'm pretty sure I did. $100 for both complete sets seemed more than fair to me. I'm gonna go post in the sellers thread, bc they were pretty awesome!
Old June 10th, 2014, 10:24 AM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Hello everyone!

I'm not "new" here, but I'm re-new. It's been a looooong time. I sold my stuff, jumped ship to Summoner Wars, and ashamedly did not stay involved. Sorry about that!

However, I have recently found someone in my area that has a collection of Scape that I was looking to buy, and possibly get back in. He found out that it's worth more than he was going to sell it for (I don't even know what he has #Iwasdesperate). No biggie. So now I'm trying to convince him I'm not a crazy and that maybe we can just play.

Anyway, thought I would just say hi, and let you know I've been checking out the awesome the stuff VC peeps are doing, and still dreaming of going to Gencon and getting to meet more of you in person. I hope all is going well around here, and maybe I'll be more active soon.

Peace,
KA
Old June 10th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome back, KA! Didn't I tell you not to sell it? Or at least to keep some?

Don't say I didn't try!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 10th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back KA!
I hope you can make it to GC.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 10th, 2014, 07:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm not "new" here, but I'm re-new. It's been a looooong time. I sold my stuff, jumped ship to Summoner Wars, and ashamedly did not stay involved. Sorry about that!

However, I have recently found someone in my area that has a collection of Scape that I was looking to buy, and possibly get back in. He found out that it's worth more than he was going to sell it for (I don't even know what he has #Iwasdesperate). No biggie. So now I'm trying to convince him I'm not a crazy and that maybe we can just play.

Anyway, thought I would just say hi, and let you know I've been checking out the awesome the stuff VC peeps are doing, and still dreaming of going to Gencon and getting to meet more of you in person. I hope all is going well around here, and maybe I'll be more active soon.

Peace,
KA
Woah, nice of you to join us KA!

I don't even know if I had joined yet when you left, but I remember your contributions. It would be amazing if you came back for good!
Old June 11th, 2014, 12:55 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Welcome back, KA! Didn't I tell you not to sell it? Or at least to keep some?

Don't say I didn't try!
It's true. I still have the message, but I couldn't see the forest for the trees!

Thanks for the warm regards everyone. We'll see how it all shakes out. I still think about my glory days of Scaping.
Old June 11th, 2014, 01:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

When you are out for a stroll, do you ever catch yourself singing "Walking in Memphis"?
Love that tune.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 11th, 2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
When you are out for a stroll, do you ever catch yourself singing "Walking in Memphis"?
Love that tune.
All the time. Got my feet ten feet off a Beale.
Old June 12th, 2014, 09:43 AM

I always wondered what that line was. Now I am ready for karaoke.
Beale Street... ahhhh clarity.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Welcome back KA! It's been a while.

Hey, in case you didn't know, you can play online now. It's a top-down view of the map and you use 3D figures. It's all played online; nothing to download. If you're interested PM me.
Old June 12th, 2014, 02:57 PM

thatOrion Woo who?

Well, I guess I just post in here too.

I am new to sign up, but I've been lurking about now and then for years.

I am sure I had an older account and posted a message or two, but I can't remember it for the life of me, and I had all my older emails closed out so I couldn't even access it if I wanted to.

As far as me and Heroscape go, I started out young playing with a friend or two when I had the chance, though I never had anyone to really get a good game going with. So I ended up being more of a collector than anything.

I think the only pieces/sets I don't have are any of the wave 4 boosters, Thaelenk tundra, the flag bearers, or the convention/promo figures.

I also chose to stop buying not long after I got word of the game being canceled, so I didn't get the DnD booster waves.
Old June 12th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome, TO. You are very fortunate to live near DFW, which is one of the places you can find regular competitive 'Scape. I hope you take advantage of it, those are some good peeps in your neck of the woods!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General