Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 27th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Deadline: October 27th, No word limit

@kevindola could the hero in question be a Kyrie, or do they have to hail from a different world?

~TAF, will think about it

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 28th, 2017, 11:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Deadline: August 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
So when you say you want to see a sliver of the evil, are you saying you want a hint as to where the character went wrong before they did? Or do want a story about an actually evil character?
~TGRF.
Either is really fine. I had in mind either a glimpse of what made them evil or displaying their evil in a way outside of the confines of a battlefield. And when I use the term 'evil' it's pretty open ended. Not literally evil, but whatever badness caused them to be recruited and then fight for Utgar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
kevindolacould the hero in question be a Kyrie, or do they have to hail from a different world?

~TAF, will think about it
It can be a Kyrie, although I would request it be from a time period where Valhalla is not at war, or at least prior to this character becoming active within the war.
Old September 28th, 2017, 12:39 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Deadline: August 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
So when you say you want to see a sliver of the evil, are you saying you want a hint as to where the character went wrong before they did? Or do want a story about an actually evil character?
~TGRF.
Either is really fine. I had in mind either a glimpse of what made them evil or displaying their evil in a way outside of the confines of a battlefield. And when I use the term 'evil' it's pretty open ended. Not literally evil, but whatever badness caused them to be recruited and then fight for Utgar.
I'll see what inspiration strikes.

~TGRF.
Old October 12th, 2017, 01:06 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Can I write my story about Utgar?

Oh, and hi guys.

~EL, popping in every few months as usual

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old October 12th, 2017, 01:28 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post

Oh, and hi guys.

I'd imagine so, as long as it is before the war. @kevindola has the final word though.

~TGRF, with nothing.
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Oh, and hi guys.

I'd imagine so, as long as it is before the war. @kevindola has the final word though.

~TGRF, with nothing.
Nah nevermind, I had a better idea. Thanks.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I may or may not enter this one, as I am more busy than usual and haven't done much writing as of late. Inspiration may strike before then, but we'll see. Honestly not entering may be more merciful on Kevindola since he did not post a Word Limit and you know how that goes with me

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 14th, 2017, 05:47 PM

Hey guys, I haven't completed a fanfic in a little over a year. Couldn't pass up this prompt though, so here goes!

WARNING: Contains gruesome content, though I did dial back some of the details.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Elven Lord; October 14th, 2017 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Italics lost in original transcription.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:25 PM

Oh my...

I have a tale. Something written in the traditional spur of the moment style. Something written on the smallest shred of an idea. Something which seems to break all the rules of writing and yet appears to work. Something only 5 pages long. How is this possible?!?

I shall post it after it has had time to settle. A few days, at most...

~TGRF.
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Oh my...

I have a tale. Something written in the traditional spur of the moment style. Something written on the smallest shred of an idea. Something which seems to break all the rules of writing and yet appears to work. Something only 5 pages long. How is this possible?!?

~TGRF.
Have you considered copwriting? That piece did everything a piece of effective copy is supposed to. The result is me on the edge of my seat saying "Darn it TG, just show me the bloody story" lol.

And yes, that story did come from me taking a bit of a dive off the deep end into a darker part of my imagination. I promise this is not a mainstay of my content. I can paint both roses and what happens when one plucks them too carelessly!

Old October 26th, 2017, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh my...

~TGRF.
Have you considered copwriting? That piece did everything a piece of effective copy is supposed to. The result is me on the edge of my seat saying "Darn it TG, just show me the bloody story" lol.

And yes, that story did come from me taking a bit of a dive off the deep end into a darker part of my imagination. I promise this is not a mainstay of my content. I can paint both roses and what happens when one plucks them too carelessly!
I actually don't really know what copywriting is. I've heard of it, but never looked at it. Honestly I just forgot about the story because I've been developing my novels these past two days. Now that I'm finished with that for the moment, I'll check it over and post it. There were a few things I could improve if I recall...

~TGRF.
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh my...

~TGRF.

I actually don't really know what copywriting is. I've heard of it, but never looked at it. Honestly I just forgot about the story because I've been developing my novels these past two days. Now that I'm finished with that for the moment, I'll check it over and post it. There were a few things I could improve if I recall...

~TGRF.
Copywriting is basically just professional persuasive writing. Whenever you see an ad/sales letter posted on a website, or receive something in the mail trying to get you to buy something or signup for a webinar (etc) it's copy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction