Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I doubt either will be in it, but I'm hoping Panther and Storm will have synergies with them, I actually read part of that comic.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
On your list Johnny you have included 2 which are not in the set (1 of them you hinted that you weren't sure of ).
A3n, I think you forgot that we voted to add one of them on there to the set after it was finished ... think Griffin LD. So it's actually everything on Johnny's list but one.
Johnny, the numbers should actually be 13+ the exclusive. It's one unit more than we did for the World's Finest. We'd planned to follow the World's Finest template exactly, but then we decided we wanted to add in another unit we'd already completed for the sake of scenarios. Well, a certain scenario anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Hmm... well, all of these units were playtested, so that means that the SHIELD agents and one more aren't in the Fantastic Four set. If so, I'd bet the Skrull Warriors will be in their own pack - I think the Skrulls are the only villains in this set that are big enough on a non-Fantastic Four basis, and if both squads are deconfirmed, that makes the set only Heroes so far.

So, that makes it very possible that the Hero/Villain sides will be even, as it leaves us with 5 confirmed heroes, 7 confirmed villains, and two unconfirmed.

...oh! Black Panther and Storm! They were surrogates for Reed and Sue not too long ago, right? And HeIsBatman did mention you guys were hammering out Storm recently.

That'd be pretty cool.

Gah, so excited... I've been avoiding playtesting for a lot of guys recently so I can be relatively "pure" for a lot of the upcoming set.
Wow. After the glyph test I was going to lay low for a while, focuse on school, but T'Challa!? The Black Panther!?
Black Panther has been drafted, but there's no indication he'll be designed any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I doubt either will be in it, but I'm hoping Panther and Storm will have synergies with them, I actually read part of that comic.
I sincerely doubt Storm will have any direct synergies with the Fan Four. She's not a Scientist and "Adventurer" is not a good fit for her, in my opinion. I couldn't say on Black Panther, but I don't think either of those classes is a very good fit for him either.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I sincerely doubt Storm will have any direct synergies with the Fan Four. She's not a Scientist and "Adventurer" is not a good fit for her, in my opinion. I couldn't say on Black Panther, but I don't think either of those classes is a very good fit for him either.
Yeah, I've thought that's not a good fit for them, either, but it'd be cool if somehow they'd work well with them. They were pretty important to the team, replacing Reed and Sue for a while, so it'd be cool.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't know where we're going to go with Black Panther, but chatting with Griff about a direction for Storm, I'm pretty sure she'll work well with anyone.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Black Panther... some sort of stealth attack and something to reflect his totally awesome king-ness. Some sort of "Executive Order" type power; a Red Skull/Professor X sort of power.

Of course I was just brainstorming for Black Bolt and used that for an "Enlightened Imperial" power, so... maybe I have that on the brain.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:04 PM

Black Bolt has yet to be drafted, as an fyi.
GreyOwl drafted Black Panther a while back.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 08:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Rebasing figures is painful, I cut my finger at least 3 times citing figures off of their bases. But I am ver happy with the results and cannot wait to get my last few figures (Deatstroke, Magneto, and Kilowog!)
Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:06 AM

Remember, always cut away from yourself, make sure you use a sharp knife (dull knives are the ones that end up cutting you most of the time because you're pushing too hard and they end up flying up), and you should always try to grip the figure/base with something besides your hand if possible (vice, some needle nose pliers, etc.).

Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:31 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I always try to score around the edge of the feet first to break the seal and then cut them off, seems to work and I haven't had trouble with cutting myself. I use a small breakaway blade knife and make sure to break off a section before it gets dull.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 4th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer before we can all play DC Online together. I'm a bit torn by the news. On one hand, I'm sad that the game was postponed, but on the other hand, I'm glad they're not rushing.

EDIT: On a side note, my son got Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions for his birthday. It's actually a good game. In the past, Spider-Man games have always missed the mark for me, but this one is really good. I really feel like Spidey when I'm playing this game. I'm not a huge fan of Spidey 2099 and I don't know Noir Spidey, but the gameplay more than makes up for it for me.

Last edited by Balantai; October 4th, 2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old October 4th, 2010, 04:06 PM

My wife would kill me (if I didn't kill myself first) if I ever got into a mmorpg anyway.
Besides, it's a game with Batman in it, but I can't play as Batman? Wrooooong!

Old October 4th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
My wife would kill me (if I didn't kill myself first) if I ever got into a mmorpg anyway.
Besides, it's a game with Batman in it, but I can't play as Batman? Wrooooong!
Would you rather 2000 people all running around playing as Batman at the same time? Besides, we have Batman: Arkham Asylum and the upcoming sequel to fill that void.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape