Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 25th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Release Party! - It's On! :-D

Congratulations guys I followed this project pretty closely even if I didn't get to post a lot. You guys deserve a huge round of applause for your dedicated effort and the the top notch product you have created. I love the knockback rule! Can't wait for the X-men set.
Old January 25th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm really floored at how much love Knockback has gotten! I thought people would be more on the fence with rules additions like that since I know a lot of people are wary to depart too much from the official game.
This is making me think that Destructible Object rules (for throwing them, essentially) should be a bigger priority than they are for us right now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The people have spoken

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:09 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I saw this in another thread, but down the road C3G must consider doing a "Secret Wars" scenario. I think it would be a huge hit. You could do maps based on the Battleplanet and recreate some of the battles. Or how about JLA vs Avengers that would be incredible. Wow the possibilities are endless.
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, we're probably mostly taking a break from scenarios until we get a ton more units out, but I'd definitely like to get back into some of them eventually (probably campaign style so I can write more silly little storylines to go with them ... ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Errata:
Add one more bullet point to Green Arrow's card.
Nooooo! Crap!
Man we OCD'ed about every detail of the cards and rulebook, forcing poor GreyOwl to do the work over and over, and ended up with a missing bullet... I knew that as many times as things were edited we were bound to accidentally delete something and overlook it.

:sigh: Well, thanks for pointing it out.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Errata:
Add one more bullet point to Green Arrow's card.
Nooooo! Crap!
Man we OCD'ed about every detail of the cards and rulebook, forcing poor GreyOwl to do the work over and over, and ended up with a missing bullet... I knew that as many times as things were edited we were bound to accidentally delete something and overlook it.

:sigh: Well, thanks for pointing it out.
Well you know Griff, when you look at something over and over and over, sometimes things still get missed. Perhaps a fresh pair of eyes made it easier to catch.

Old January 25th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Well you know Griff, when you look at something over and over and over, sometimes things still get missed. Perhaps a fresh pair of eyes made it easier to catch.
While we're on the subject, there is an inconsistency with the "less dice" vs. "fewer dice," wording. Count Vertigo's special mentions "less," which is grammatically incorrect but is the Heroscape standard, while Green Arrow used "fewer."

It's not a large issue at all, but anybody can use an extra copy editor or two.

BTW, I can't even put into words how awesome and professional the final product looks. Props, guys.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; January 26th, 2010 at 12:03 AM. Reason: doh. I switched up fewer and less.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

While we're on the subject, there is an inconsistency with the "less dice" vs. "fewer dice," wording. Count Vertigo's special mentions "fewer," which is grammatically incorrect but is the Heroscape standard, while Green Arrow used "less."

BTW, I can't even put into words how awesome and professional the final product looks. Props, guys.
Thanks Mr. Migraine for the props and the correction, though you had it backwards, Green Arrow has "fewer" and Vertigo has "less". But you are right otherwise. It's weird when you see the cards so much and playtest them and such, we know how the powers work and may overlook the minor wording issues like that. Though we did look at them a lot and thought we caught everything. Thanks again.

Old January 25th, 2010, 11:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
While we're on the subject, there is an inconsistency with the "less dice" vs. "fewer dice," wording. Count Vertigo's special mentions "fewer," which is grammatically incorrect but is the Heroscape standard, while Green Arrow used "less."

The problem here is that even the official ones aren't consistent as "less" is also used officially. Without looking too hard I can say Hulk & Spider-man both use the word "less". We were trying to hold ourselves to the highest standard though & wanted as much consistency as possible but obviously we missed this one. It's bound to happen when you are (as much as possible) basing the powers off the official ones, you get caught up in the wording on one card & not realise we used the other official wording for another card.

Hope you enjoy the end result anyway.

Cheers
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:

The problem here is that even the official ones aren't consistent as "less" is also used officially. Without looking too hard I can say Hulk & Spider-man both use the word "less". We were trying to hold ourselves to the highest standard though & wanted as much consistency as possible but obviously we missed this one. It's bound to happen when you are (as much as possible) basing the powers off the official ones, you get caught up in the wording on one card & not realise we used the other official wording for another card.

Cheers
I feel like a total idiot. Switch "fewer" and "less" in my sentence and that is what I meant. I will enjoy the end result for sure.

I guess I should be asleep right now.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; January 26th, 2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: wow. Another typo in this. Bedtime = now.
Old January 26th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:

Cheers
Well said A3N. I like to think that we here at C3G are consistently inconsistent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy