Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 2nd, 2020, 09:15 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Glad you had a nice vacation. Clearwater beach is nice, made it out there a couple times while I lived in Orlando.
Thanks Tickle, it was our first time there and I would certainly go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Awesome picks, Hahma. I am very familiar with the Tampa area and really like the beaches of Clearwater. Unfortunately I’m usually there on business so I haven’t had the chance to enjoy it with the family.

Sounds like you guys had a blast.
We went on a cruise with my sister's family at Christmas of '18 and it was out of Tampa. We got there a couple days before ship departure and checked out Tampa a little bit. For the little time we were there, it was nice. Pretty much did the riverwalk to the art museum, hung out in that big park for a little bit and then went the other way to the aquarium. Being that it was Christmas time, they had the parade of lights in the bay, with tons of boats all lit up with Christmas lights coming up the channel into the bay. We were about 4 floors up by the outdoor pool of the Whyndam Tampa and it was a pretty sight.

I would think your family would dig Clearwater Beach if you get a chance to take them there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That looks like a great trip Hahma! Now I want to go. The dolphin/shark story is pretty funny.
Yes, you do YK

Here's a picture I took of the dolphin/shark. It was around or just after sunset. We had been on the pier a couple hours earlier when we had seen the dolphin and got some pictures from above. But when we went back to check out the sunset and collect shells, the dolphin was still hanging around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looks awesome.
It was fun T! Hot as heck and humid, but fortunately we have had a couple weeks of 90's earlier in July where I live, so it wasn't a total shock. And there was water to go into to cool off. I don't think I'd want to be a painter down there.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm playing in the Rainbow War event today online in place of GenCon. Haven't played competitive Heroscape in many years... got smokes in round 1.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't think I've ever played competitive HeroScape outside of our double elim tournament I ran at the Con. Bats scummed us all and won. Was a lot of fun though.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got killed at Dragon Con once, years back, and did so-so in a tourney in Albany once. Both years ago now.

And then, yeah, before getting torn apart in our Indy Tourney, I schooled you all in the first ever C3G Con Championship.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lake Michigan?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Beautiful pictures Tornado.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:04 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes. Frankfort MI.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:09 PM

Ah, man, making me miss home. Didn't get up there this year with the COVID and all.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:12 PM

Was nice. Great weather. Water is high. Almost no beach on Frankfort but Arcadia was nice and few people. Water was amazingly warm.
Went to Traverse City as well but that was super busy and I left quickly.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:03 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just a heads up, today's Free Comic Book day book from Image is Invincible #1! It's my all time favorite superhero book, so now is obviously a good time to get your start.

Also Comixology is having tons of sales on Image stuff. Savage Dragon, Spawn, and Walking Dead were in the list that I saw.
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:54 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It has been a really busy year for me... It is about to get worse:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/us/st...rnd/index.html

Sturgis is 25 miles from me... 250,000-500,000 more people from everywhere for the next 10 days in a region where the population normally is about 100,000 (Sturgis 7K; Rapid City 67K). Hoping our family can avoid the COVID aftermath...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape