Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old August 16th, 2018, 06:29 AM

totax Woo who?
Re: HACCS - Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher

Hi Spuke, tks for all since this product really helps to have a better heroscape experience overall. I wanted to ask if it is possible to load a collection of units to choose as a base from woch to choose, as it was possible with mythacle.

Tks for any explanation
Old August 17th, 2018, 06:26 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by totax View Post
Hi Spuke, tks for all since this product really helps to have a better heroscape experience overall. I wanted to ask if it is possible to load a collection of units to choose as a base from woch to choose, as it was possible with mythacle.

Tks for any explanation
Hi totax, I'm afraid this feature has been on my todo list from very early on, but I never actually worked on it. So at the moment, there is no way to create collections.
As you may have seen in my last post, I'm currently working on a new version of HACCS - collections are definitely something that will be included!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old August 20th, 2018, 05:59 AM

totax Woo who?

OK tks for the answer ... looking forward to see the new tool
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey Spuke Boy!

I've just about finished going through all the C3V and SoV Books and updating them all with synergies. HACCS has been invaluable.

I just noticed one bug that I thought I'd share: Executioner 616 is just listed as "Executioner".
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:56 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey Spuke Boy!

I've just about finished going through all the C3V and SoV Books and updating them all with synergies. HACCS has been invaluable.

I just noticed one bug that I thought I'd share: Executioner 616 is just listed as "Executioner".
I'm happy to hear that!

Thanks for pointing that mistake out, it's corrected now.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 11:24 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, I found another discrepancy.

The basic sides you have for the C3V Large Expansion say "Heroes of Braunglayde", but the PDFs and the images in the gallery all say "Tyr's Advance" (as they should). Any idea how that happened? And can you correct those if you get the chance?
Old April 5th, 2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey, I found another discrepancy.

The basic sides you have for the C3V Large Expansion say "Heroes of Braunglayde", but the PDFs and the images in the gallery all say "Tyr's Advance" (as they should). Any idea how that happened? And can you correct those if you get the chance?
That's interesting - it appears that the cards were changed after having been released. I should be able to get to it this weekend.
Thanks for pointing that out!

Old January 15th, 2020, 07:44 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is a fantastic tool! It seems that none of the links to the basic side of cards work though. Any idea what might be the issue?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 16th, 2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
This is a fantastic tool! It seems that none of the links to the basic side of cards work though. Any idea what might be the issue?
I meant to write about it here back when I took them down and then forgot... Thanks for bringing it up!

The web server I use to host HACCS offers only 1 GB of storage space for free. The limit was reached sometime in the fall last year (the card images take up most of the space, of course), so I decided the quickest and easiest solution would be to take down the basic sides of the cards. My long term plan for the new version of HACCS is to load the cards from Heroscapers instead of uploading all of them to the HACCS server.

For the moment I'd recommend using the basic sides from Battleplan, or from the Heroscapers Books for the newer VC units.
I'm sorry it's not ideal at the moment.

Old January 19th, 2020, 02:46 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
... so I decided the quickest and easiest solution would be to take down the basic sides of the cards.
I concur with your instincts there.

Quote:
My long term plan for the new version of HACCS is to load the cards from Heroscapers instead of uploading all of them to the HACCS server.
That sounds wise as well. Let me know if you need anything from us to make that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
My long term plan for the new version of HACCS is to load the cards from Heroscapers instead of uploading all of them to the HACCS server.
That sounds wise as well. Let me know if you need anything from us to make that happen.
Thanks for the offer! I think it should be fine already as is since I can simply link to the images that are hosted here, but I'll definitely let you know in case I run into issues.

Old March 4th, 2021, 08:06 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Varka is listed as a double spaced figure when adding him to an army. He should be single spaced:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • The Varja is on a large D&D base (Single hex)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software