Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 25th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Wave Six Card Scans

Here are full scans of the Wave Six Cards in order. If some nice admin wants to move them to the Gallery official section, that would be cool. If not, that's cool, too.

Old December 25th, 2006, 12:42 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You scanned the wrong Tagawa Samurai :P

Glory to the Many.
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:48 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Thanks for the scans, Rev. They look great!

Just so you realize, you scanned the Tagawa Samurai and not the Tagawas Samurai Archers.
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:53 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehandofzarquon
You scanned the wrong Tagawa Samurai :P
I sure did, correction coming. Thank you for so politely pointing that out.
They are both, interestingly, #11, 12, and 13 of their respective series.
Old December 25th, 2006, 01:11 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
Is it just me or do the Utgar cards look orange?

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:19 PM

It is probably my twenty-year old scanner, TyG17. If you would like to send me a new one, I'll use that instead.

Or, if you'd like, I'll simply delete the post.
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:55 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi Revdyer!

Iīm living in HeroScape Wasteland, waiting for Wave 3 to be released in March 2007 (hopefully). So most likely i will not get wave 6 in the next time but itīs interesting for me to see at least these scans. So thanks for scanning & posting... and donīt delete your post

Bye, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:17 PM

Oh, I hope you get something sooner than March, Ch1can0.

By the way, my wife grew up in Oaxaca (noticing your name).
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Uploaded and placed in the Official Card Scans folder in the gallery.

Thanks, Rev!! They look great!

Newb.
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:46 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Oh, I hope you get something sooner than March, Ch1can0.
mee too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
By the way, my wife grew up in Oaxaca (noticing your name).
wow, what coincidence! Most of my family lives in oaxaca, in the capital city oaxaca de juarez. Do you know the city? Did you learn spanish?!?

Bye, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old December 25th, 2006, 06:03 PM

Chicano
Sorry, I don't know the city. I wish I did and hope to when I retire. As for Spanish, I know enough to understand what my in-laws are talking about, generally, (especially if it's about me! <grin>) but not well enough to translate or to talk very much. Like my French and German, I know enough to get by until I can find someone who can or will speak English; enough to get into trouble, but not enough to get out <laugh>.

Oh, and Newb., thanks!
Old December 25th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Finally...

Thanks, Rev.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units