Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
drakenkanon

scenario making

this scenario maker has a brake, i will start making new ones when this text is gone, when that is so i will post something in this topic too.

hi

dont you know this: you have build a very cool map but you want to play scenario's on it while there are none with it? the most people would think scenarios by themself, but for the ones who are not so creative: send me prictures of the map (if you can the map in viritualscape) and i will send you one or more scenario's i can think of when i see that map, if you want something specific (like castle siege, escape, kill the spy etc.) include that in your post, it helps if you write down what character packs you have because in some levels it could be nice to use certain characters.

done:
-fortress in the high norths (map made by w v weringh)
-come to the rescue (map made by hasbro)

Last edited by drakenkanon; October 3rd, 2008 at 01:24 AM. Reason: edited the done data
Old September 25th, 2008, 02:51 PM

W v Weringh has disabled reputation
Re: scenario making

okay how about a scenario for this one? not that i am not that creative myself... I'm just curious of what you can come up with.

if you need more pics than you are welcome to look them up in my thread "looks over playability"

(Drakenkanon: laat maar eens "zien" wat wij nederlanders kunnen)
Old September 28th, 2008, 08:34 AM
drakenkanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by W v Weringh View Post
okay how about a scenario for this one? not that i am not that creative myself... I'm just curious of what you can come up with.

if you need more pics than you are welcome to look them up in my thread "looks over playability"

(Drakenkanon: laat maar eens "zien" wat wij nederlanders kunnen)
hmm, having to start with a harder one, but i will try,

what do you think of this?:
fortress in the high norths
Story: In the high norths there is a ruin of ancient castle, 100 years ago it would probably have been a giant fortress, with towers and walls as far as the eye could see, but the time and the freezing blizzard's made it to a ruin. Today two generals are willing to take it because it whould be a great outpost for the winter.

goal: Both players must try taking the ruins, the player who has the most combined score in the ruins (the part past the two bridges) at the end of turn 8 wins the game (the score on every army card) Or they could just kill all opposing characters.

two players: Both players start with a 600 point army.

three players: All players start with a 400 point army.

please tell me what you think about it

ps. this is no offense that i dont like your castle, it just that this was the first thing i tought about when i'd seen your map
Old September 28th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

great scenario

and BTW, kill all characters is always a given.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old September 28th, 2008, 12:17 PM

W v Weringh has disabled reputation

nice scenario, I like it!

i'm going to have to try it out when I rebuild it, because I recently tore it down, but nice scenario!
Old September 30th, 2008, 01:20 AM
drakenkanon

if someone else has a requist...
Old September 30th, 2008, 11:44 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

I really like the Durgeth Swamps map from the RotV rulebook, but it really needs a scenario for it to be good, and I don't like the one they include in it. Do you think you could make up a new scenario for that map? Maybe something like 1 player has to rescue a figure in the rock area and bring him back, while the other player has to prevent it.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old September 30th, 2008, 01:25 PM
drakenkanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
I really like the Durgeth Swamps map from the RotV rulebook, but it really needs a scenario for it to be good, and I don't like the one they include in it. Do you think you could make up a new scenario for that map? Maybe something like 1 player has to rescue a figure in the rock area and bring him back, while the other player has to prevent it.
yes i think i can do

what do you think of this?

come to the rescue

The people of longwood shire are trusting everyting on their mayor, but , when the nights where getting longer and the guards more sleepy , enemies where able to take the mayor with them, they need to bring him back before the enemies kill him or the people of longwood shire will leave the town to seek there luck somewhere totally else....

goal: player one needs to rescue his unique hero, to do this he needs to get a character next to it and than just get it behind it's ruin to win the game. the other player has to prevent that untill the end of turn 8, when the game reaches the end of turn 8 player 2 wins, also when player 2 destroys the unique hero of player player 2 wins.

setup: place a unique hero somewhere on the rock area, this spot is a "safe haven" this means that the unique hero cant be attacked there, he cant attack or use any of his non-passive skills/abilety's, there cannot be done anything to destroy the unique hero while it's on it. this spot is not a safe haven from the moment that the unique hero steps of it.

two players: player 1 uses a 500 point army with at least one unique hero, player 2 uses a 500 point army.

special rules: player 2 must have at least 4 characters adjacent to the unique hero of player one in the beginning of the game. when the unique hero of player one steps of the "safe haven" it will be counted as a normal figure but when it's destroyed player 2 wins.
Old September 30th, 2008, 08:29 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker

http://http://www.heroscapers.com/co...ad.php?t=21566
Could you make a scenario for that map?

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12
Old October 1st, 2008, 01:20 AM
drakenkanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angear View Post
http://http://www.heroscapers.com/co...ad.php?t=21566
Could you make a scenario for that map?
the link is dead, it's not working for me, i only get a "the webpage cannot be displayed" error
Old October 1st, 2008, 09:13 AM

smileydude560 Woo who?

Just remove the two http's.
Old October 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker

oh oops my bad heres the new link

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21566

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios