Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 22nd, 2021, 11:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Tradelist 1/1/2021

Got some great minis from HS Guy. Good prices and incredibly packed for safe shipping...Templar came untouched
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:47 PM

Myth26 is surprisingly tart

Very nice, fast shipment, and expertly packed

Heroscaper Guy was always nice and even held a few items for me until I could be sure I could pay him. Once they shipped, it was fast, and everything arrived in amazing condition. The loose minis were all in their own box, and it was quite expertly packed. Definitely will buy again, but I don't want to recommend him to anyone because I don't want y'all buying up all his stock
Old January 28th, 2021, 01:50 AM

Oh Freek is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Curious as to which knight of weston youre missing?
Old February 6th, 2021, 03:25 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Tradelist 2/3/2021

Havent posted in this thread in a long time, just updated the op, but I added a bit over the last few days (still have to sort the heroclix minis though). But it should be up to date.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old February 6th, 2021, 05:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Are you still looking for a Swog Rider? I believe I have five of them (I know I have five squads of Knights and they came in the same pack). I'm not sure if my storage unit is snowed in at the moment, but when I can access it, I'll be able to put my hands on a Swog Rider and card.

Old February 21st, 2021, 01:14 AM

Grey Waves is surprisingly tart

Excellent transaction with Heroscaper Guy. Good prices, great communication, and to top it all off, the package arrived in half the time that I expected it to. Would 100% purchase from again.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 02:52 AM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an knows what's in an order marker Br1an knows what's in an order marker

Just got my package from Heroscaper Guy, all looks good, arrived quickly, and great prices. Definitely recommend this seller!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades