Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2021, 10:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Tradelist 1/1/2021

Got some great minis from HS Guy. Good prices and incredibly packed for safe shipping...Templar came untouched

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 27th, 2021, 04:47 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Very nice, fast shipment, and expertly packed

Heroscaper Guy was always nice and even held a few items for me until I could be sure I could pay him. Once they shipped, it was fast, and everything arrived in amazing condition. The loose minis were all in their own box, and it was quite expertly packed. Definitely will buy again, but I don't want to recommend him to anyone because I don't want y'all buying up all his stock
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:50 AM

Oh Freek is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Curious as to which knight of weston youre missing?
Old February 6th, 2021, 02:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Tradelist 2/3/2021

Havent posted in this thread in a long time, just updated the op, but I added a bit over the last few days (still have to sort the heroclix minis though). But it should be up to date.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Are you still looking for a Swog Rider? I believe I have five of them (I know I have five squads of Knights and they came in the same pack). I'm not sure if my storage unit is snowed in at the moment, but when I can access it, I'll be able to put my hands on a Swog Rider and card.

Old February 21st, 2021, 12:14 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent transaction with Heroscaper Guy. Good prices, great communication, and to top it all off, the package arrived in half the time that I expected it to. Would 100% purchase from again.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 01:52 AM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Just got my package from Heroscaper Guy, all looks good, arrived quickly, and great prices. Definitely recommend this seller!
Old March 21st, 2021, 12:49 PM

wander77 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Tradelist 3/15/2021

Hello,
I've never owned Heroscape and was wondering if you have a cib master of the 1st edition that you would be willing to sell? Thank you! I've only played when it came out and wanted to get back into it.
Old March 21st, 2021, 09:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wander77 View Post
Hello,
I've never owned Heroscape and was wondering if you have a cib master of the 1st edition that you would be willing to sell? Thank you! I've only played when it came out and wanted to get back into it.
I don't really have any of the minis to spare, but if you want cards only, from the Rise of the Valkyrie (first master set), I can send you those, and you can use did any figures you want as proxies.

If you want, I can sell you a RotV set worth of terrain, plus a few snow tiles, and the RotV army cards and ruins, plus 12 dice and 4 sets of order markers (everything but the minis) for 40 dollars plus shipping.

PS: Even if you already have a RotV set, it would be great to have another set worth of terrain! (sales pitch over ).

PPS: There is probably someone here who can spare extra RotV figures.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; March 21st, 2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 05:07 PM

Adonus76 is surprisingly tart

Excellent transaction with Heroscaper Guy!
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:06 AM

acon is surprisingly tart

Great transaction with HS Guy. Figures and cards have been well taken care of and shipping was fast. I definitely recommend.
Old March 25th, 2021, 08:47 AM

Shefalonius is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Heroscaper Guy, I sent you a pm the other day. Let me know when you check it out

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades