Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 27th, 2021, 10:50 PM

That_American_Idiot Woo who?
Re: FYI

Oh yes thank you so much! I was defiantly curious how to format everything on a post, but also just trying to figure it out as I went haha.

Okay, these four cards have now been added to my first post! If you would like to see all 8, head over there!
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More To Come

Okay I merged the two threads. I'll be back to comment/offer some wording helps for the others.

~Dysole, happy to help
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:24 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom RWBY Figures

Welcome to the forum! I stopped watching RWBY pretty quickly but I've played a fair bit of BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, all 4 of these designs feel thematically on point and look fun to play!
Old February 3rd, 2021, 06:24 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom RWBY Figures

Welcome to the site. Have fun with customs

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards