Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Flash *Barry Allen*

Nice!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah he's just one of the most solid figures to take. Sure he can whiff, but technically so can everyone. He has one of the best SAs in the game, obviously a perfect assassin figure, and is a great pairing with Cap and other defense boosters.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:07 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I probably undersold him at B-. He's someone who's good in just about any army but (to this point) doesn't have obvious fits. I do think Wally for 280 is more competitive, though.

Going to update my post with B+/4

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I never remember what Wally does, so I usually default to Barry.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:23 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Used him for the first time in a recent PT, and I thought he was really solid. Fist Fusillade is really fun to use, and lets him mess up units in the 4 defense area. All that movement speed lets him get into the backline easily too. Speed Dodge makes him frustratingly tough to kill with a little luck too. Probably my favorite Flash
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Barry is really good against figures with 4 defense or less. Wally is really good against figures.

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:41 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Barry is really good against figures with 4 defense or less. Wally is really good against figures.
Wally doesn't have the multi attack that's great on Barry. I've had Barry with a 4 die SA wreck Superman before. 4 attacks of 4 breaks a lot.

Wally's autowounds are really hard to ignore, but I think Barry's punches are better than Wally's punch. I'd definitely give the edge to Wally for the constant autowounds, but I don't think it's a huge gap. Maybe about 30 points.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:48 AM

Yeah, I think they're both well costed. Just in an exclusively cut-throat competitive environment, I like the ability to cut through any nasty defensive powers out there with auto-wounding. It's just hard to beat as a tool.

Old January 27th, 2021, 11:53 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think Wally sucks personally. His special attack is unusable. Speed Force’s potential autowounds are handy but I get more use out of the Fist Fusillade. Only choosing a figure once each turn for the unblockable hurts Wally’s use against strong defensive figures. If the opponent has several defensive figures close by each other, then suddenly Wally’s value shoots up.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think Wally sucks personally. His special attack is unusable. Speed Force’s potential autowounds are handy but I get more use out of the Fist Fusillade. Only choosing a figure once each turn for the unblockable hurts Wally’s use against strong defensive figures. If the opponent has several defensive figures close by each other, then suddenly Wally’s value shoots up.
I need that Arkham Cat reaction emojie ....

Old January 27th, 2021, 02:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Barry is the speedster I draft the most often. Initially that was just because Barry is the one I know best from the comics and his 250 points is a great point block for building up around or using as a final fill in piece. He's proven useful in any army I have added him too, so now he's just a favorite figure. I try to split my opponents army up and then just bounce back and forth between the different groups. The SA can be pretty effective, especially useful vs. those units that have a SA weakness. The defensive whiff is usually what leads to his downfall, so I do try to pair him up with a healer from time to time. With his speed he can get out of trouble and back to a healing unit pretty easily. Just need to keep feeding him OM's and remember to make good use of the tactical retreat (something I can struggle with when just one more attack could finish off my opponent's figure). I'll give him one of my 5 star votes.
Old January 29th, 2021, 08:55 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy