Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 5th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Front Page

What qualifies a certain post to make it to the front page? I would like to be on there but first I don't have any really good posts and second I dunno what I need to do to make it there. Any help would be great.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
First I would say hang out and post to the community. If you establish yourself as a source of valuable gaming insights you could be asked to contribute. Try not to post negative poorly spelled and poorly thought out ideas, such as "This unit sucks". If you don't like a unit then express your reasoning and analysis etc..

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:15 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Maybe I'm way off here, but aren't all of the 'posts' on the front page more like articles that either a mod/admin writes, or someone brings to the attention of a mod/admin who greenlights them to write up the article aforehand and then post? Basically if one has an idea for an article just get the attention of an admin, and then write it up?

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:15 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Grungebob sucks.

Reasoning: I said so
Analysis: He's superior to me, and i hate that!

j/k GB!
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Maybe I'm way off here, but aren't all of the 'posts' on the front page more like articles that either a mod/admin writes, or someone brings to the attention of a mod/admin decide to write up aforehand and then post? Basically if one has an idea for an article just get the attention of an admin, and then write it up?
Yes this is true, but I wouldn't be opposed to having more writers for the front page.
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:21 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Try not to post negative poorly spelled and poorly thought out ideas, such as "This unit sucks". If you don't like a unit then express your reasoning and analysis etc..
Well, there goes my idea for a submission for the front page, titled:
"Units that are teh Suxxors: Valgurd, Abren Archerz, and Kosumet and Dund."
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Maybe I'm way off here, but aren't all of the 'posts' on the front page more like articles that either a mod/admin writes, or someone brings to the attention of a mod/admin decide to write up aforehand and then post? Basically if one has an idea for an article just get the attention of an admin, and then write it up?
The frontpage articles can only be posted by admins. The first batch of articles was done by admins, but we are not averse to outsourcing them by virtue of good content.

Recent Games Played:
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
I edited my original post as when I reread it, I noticed that I didn't express very clearly that anyone could write something for the front page (as the subsequent posts more suitably indicated ) Some of the articles up there currently are not by admins, but only admins have the ability to place articles there is what I assumed, and as Oogie pointed out, is in fact, the case.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online