Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:31 PM

Timemaster4 is surprisingly tart
Re: Ormus' Maps: 'Do the Worm on Acropolis' NEW pg.11

Very cool basillisk, and EPIC-EPIC map.

Save a Dragon; click my egg:
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Ormus - I'm too much of a Potter geek to not ask this: do you use that Basilisk in your Potter scenario? You totally should if you don't already - it's awesome.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:09 PM

Olloch the Glutton Woo who?

Very Very Cool! That's all I can say! :O
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:49 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

I like the Basilisk.

And what I wouldn't give to own as much terrain as you do, O great Ormus! For real, this is one of, if not THE, coolest map I've ever seen. Every time I come back to look at it I catch another thing I overlooked the time before. You, sir, are a truly gfted artist. I simply hope my meager maps can someday take the form (and scale) of something like this. This is purely amazing. (I would love to play a big match on it too heheh...)

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bandwidth exceeded. Nice.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Yeah I'm working on fixing that...I've deleted enough from my account that i'm under again, but it still won't refresh...

Help anyone?.... Its photobucket..do I have to contact them now?
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:57 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Yeah I'm working on fixing that...I've deleted enough from my account that i'm under again, but it still won't refresh...

Help anyone?.... Its photobucket..do I have to contact them now?
Perhaps you could try to re-upload some of the images? If deleting and re-uploading one or two of them doesn't work then you will probably have to contact their support.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:31 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Fixed....Sorry everyone... made me feel kinda dumb....

Thanks go to Warlord Alpha...
Old September 24th, 2009, 01:20 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm getting the "This Image has Been Moved or Deleted" on everything except the redheaded warrior and the Reaper (who is kickass, by the way...)

Old September 24th, 2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I'm getting the "This Image has Been Moved or Deleted" on everything except the redheaded warrior and the Reaper (who is kickass, by the way...)
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Ormus - I'm too much of a Potter geek to not ask this: do you use that Basilisk in your Potter scenario? You totally should if you don't already - it's awesome.
Yes, that was the main reason for the repaint. Thanks for the notice fellow PotterGeek....
Refer to card:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
I like the Basilisk.

And what I wouldn't give to own as much terrain as you do, O great Ormus! For real, this is one of, if not THE, coolest map I've ever seen. Every time I come back to look at it I catch another thing I overlooked the time before. You, sir, are a truly gfted artist. I simply hope my meager maps can someday take the form (and scale) of something like this. This is purely amazing. (I would love to play a big match on it too heheh...)
Those are some inspiring words to me kind sir. Thank you greatly!...
Old September 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM

Misery Mire Swamp

Subterrainia

The cave you see Migol entering through above, is the back entrance of this cave shown here behind the Oasis...

Guess how you get that road block out of the entrance?....

There are still more pics coming....

Last edited by Ormus; September 24th, 2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old September 24th, 2009, 03:07 PM

Okay...I'm not going into the details right now, but most of you have probably guessed that this is a pretty scenario specific map....

Here are some shots of custom item glyphs created for this map specifically. Some of you sharp cats will figure it all out w/ no explanation.

DreamQuest
Embark upon the quest for legendary artifacts...discover the hidden secrets of Arkesse...wield the power of the Talisman...

All the images are from wizards.com image gallery..... Dnd, no less..ha...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios