Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Never said it was cheap.
Old May 18th, 2007, 04:31 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
I was trying to do an extensive Google search (had to stop after 25 pages), but I found this if anyone is interested in an EOV set (last one they have)

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Clix,-MK...1285p1n10.html

If I find any Wave 3 for a good price out there, I'll post it.
Wow and to think last summer I bought 4 EOV sets on cleareance at a Walmart for $20 a piece.
Old May 18th, 2007, 05:02 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rbital
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
I was trying to do an extensive Google search (had to stop after 25 pages), but I found this if anyone is interested in an EOV set (last one they have)

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Clix,-MK...1285p1n10.html

If I find any Wave 3 for a good price out there, I'll post it.
Wow and to think last summer I bought 4 EOV sets on cleareance at a Walmart for $20 a piece.
I bought my Eov set from ebay when they had been out for a few weeks or a month and paid $15-$20 for them.
Old May 18th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I bought my four sets of EOVs (along with their master sets) through Walmart.com as soon as they went on sale. I got them for $33 each shipped. Not bad and I got four extra sets worth of terrain.
Old May 18th, 2007, 06:11 PM

hesh has disabled reputation
i had to visit my local wally world today. so as usual, i took a stroll down the toy isle, just in case. well, to my suprise, there was one expansion and it was kilts and commandos. Very unusual. Even more unusual is that this wallmart was opened about 6 months ago. either they are putting more on the shelves or this was brought over from somewhere else, or possibly returned by a customer, i suppose. any ideas?
Old May 18th, 2007, 06:17 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesh
i had to visit my local wally world today. so as usual, i took a stroll down the toy isle, just in case. well, to my suprise, there was one expansion and it was kilts and commandos. Very unusual. Even more unusual is that this wallmart was opened about 6 months ago. either they are putting more on the shelves or this was brought over from somewhere else, or possibly returned by a customer, i suppose. any ideas?
You bought it right? If you didn't then

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion