Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 17th, 2009, 08:29 PM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart
Re: Most Unexpected Army and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
What you need is to get Wa-Sa-Ga, Su-Bak-Na, and Tor-Ku-Na. Just fill up the rest of the army up with stingers and nargrubs.

DUDE! How far did you have to go back to find this thread?
That's a good point! Unless you used the xxxx army thread compilation thread like I did this would take forever to find.
Old June 17th, 2009, 08:36 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At least he's learning to use the search feature.... I'm not sure that that's going to make his posts better though.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullar/utgar own View Post

That's a good point! Unless you used the xxxx army thread compilation thread like I did this would take forever to find.
He couldn't have done that in this forum.

As for dart48's army-470 points for just the big guys means you'll be pretty limited on your Stingers and Nagrubs (unless you play 750 like I usually do ), not to mention that isn't a very unusual army.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 22nd, 2009, 12:01 AM
has been BANNED

Dead Man is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would use Venoc Warlord, two or three squads of Vipers, Saylind, Taelord, Snipers, and the Roman Legion with NGS.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM

Lesur is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Agent Carr plus the Gladiatrons and Major X17. Two Gladiatron squads = 160, and Carr and Major X17 each equal 100. That's 360 so far. Carr can go around the battlefield, picking his targets. The number of soulborgs ensures that the battlefield will be quite static for at least a few rounds.

Next, add Deadeye Dan and Theracus. Using Theracus to move Dan around, you can keep using his specials to target enemies while keeping him out of range. That's another 100, or 460 total.

If you also have the Venoc Warlord, you give Theracus/Dan a nice move of 9. Theracus can also ferry others where needed, if you keep him alive. The Venoc Warlord can join Carr in mopping up while the Gladiatrons keep the enemy in place before suffering attrition. Between the Venoc Warlord's Move 7 and Carr's ghostwalk, the two heroes can run circles around an enemy impeded by Cyberclaws galore.

Venoc Warlord brings the cost up to 580.
Add the Armoc Vipers for a more effective cleanup. 4 or 5 squads of Venocs FTLOL's. The KoW with Gilbert or Denrick. Finn, Thorgrim and Drake Mach II.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles