Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old December 19th, 2017, 11:36 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Project Myvra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvra View Post
Hello, I'm the user formerly known as Deliriant!

Decided to rejoin Heroscapers after discovering this tread for the first time today...
So much fun reading through!
Surprising to see others had carried on and enjoyed this concept after I left!

Seems like flameslayer93, William099, and Fi_Skarta are all still active here too so that's cool!

Thinking about the option to revive this project soon.
Have a few ideas of how to approach that but not sure...
Gonna give it some time.
Glad to hear from you! Exciting to meet the main Myvra man himself!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Ah...
What about giving an account to somebody else instead of sharing?
They can manage the thread in the likely event I leave for an extended period.
I don't know how that'd work within the forum. But I guess anything's possible.
This is typically managed by giving control of the thread to a different person for them to maintain. If the project were ever to get enough momentum to have its own subforum, then anyone who were a moderator of that subforum could edit the thread.

All that to say, you'll always need to have at least one person that is responsible for maintaining the OP. If that person were to leave, control of the OP could be given to someone else.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:08 PM

Myvra Woo who?

Opportunity came up for a local friend who might get their old heroscape collection back!

Meanwhile, I have some new stuff in order for Myvra and will try to post details this week.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:02 AM

Lunarwolf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Like the idea. Is there a lost of what miniatures you used. And so e of the photos are down
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:40 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarwolf View Post
Like the idea. Is there a lost of what miniatures you used. And so e of the photos are down
I don't remember too many of the minis that were originally used, but I do know they weren't great commercial options because of their origins (studio-quality paint jobs from CMON).

If you can find minis that look similar though, you can give them a shot.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum