Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2011, 09:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I just picked up Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. I'm not very good, but I've only had it for a couple of hours...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:27 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Just bout Fallout3 from Impulse, and am playing it for the first time. It's addicting. I get off work, start up Fallout and next thing I know, 5 hours had gone by. I jjust started and so far, I've cleaned out the springvale school, and did the mutant quest in Big Town. Running low on ammo most of the time, I find myself having to get up close and personal with these giant ugly mutants using my baseball bat.
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:28 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Still playing Morrowind. I've found it extremely fun to rob the wealthy people. I now have almost 12,000 gold! Vivec is going to take a while to explore/rob, since it's about 36 times larger as a normal town. Oh well.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; August 29th, 2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just beat Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.

Really enjoyed the game and the Spider-Ham cameo.

However - the last two battles are absurdly difficult compared to anything prior to it, especially the 2099 one. The Amazing Spider-Man level isn't bad. ONCE YOU ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO. Developers - never do anything like this - it doesn't add one iota of difficulty, it just makes you frustrated trying to figure out what the gimmick is.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:52 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't have any problem with 2099's last speed dive. I agree with the Amazing though; I killed about a million little guys before I figured out what to do.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old August 27th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Just bout Fallout3 from Impulse, and am playing it for the first time. It's addicting. I get off work, start up Fallout and next thing I know, 5 hours had gone by. I jjust started and so far, I've cleaned out the springvale school, and did the mutant quest in Big Town. Running low on ammo most of the time, I find myself having to get up close and personal with these giant ugly mutants using my baseball bat.
The low ammo situations is one of the best parts of Fallout. Even at high levels (20 and up) I still find myself running out of certain kinds of ammo, and I LOVE IT! It forces me to play differently and creates all sorts of challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 27th, 2011, 05:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Still playing Morrowind. I've found it extremely fun to rob the wealthy people. I now have almost 12,000 gold! Vivec is going to take a while to explore/rob, since it's about 36 times as large as a normal town. Oh well.
What is this game like? Sounds to me something like Sly Cooper, my favorite game series of all time (after waiting 4 years, Sly 4 is finally on its way! ).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 27th, 2011, 07:19 PM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
I've been playing as the United Provinces in Empire:Total War. This game is very underrated, it is my second favourite Total War game next to Rome which in my opinion is still the greatest game ever made.
I agree. I know Gog the Viking plays RTW still on Internet battles. You might run into him sometime...
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:49 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
When I first got that game I must have spent like the first week playing it all night until like 8 in the morning.

Make sure you do the wasteland survival quest. Nothing beats picking off raiders one by one with a BB gun in the super market. Also, the game is more fun if you play with honor rules. If you have lke 10 weapons and power armor the game is **** easy. In New Vegas I play on Very Hard Hardcore and limit my self to carrying 1 big weapon, a pistol, and a Ballistic Fist and I carry around moderate or light armor.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; August 28th, 2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:02 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Still playing Morrowind. I've found it extremely fun to rob the wealthy people. I now have almost 12,000 gold! Vivec is going to take a while to explore/rob, since it's about 36 times as large as a normal town. Oh well.
What is this game like? Sounds to me something like Sly Cooper, my favorite game series of all time (after waiting 4 years, Sly 4 is finally on its way! ).
Morrowind is awesome, and one of the best RPGs out there. It's open-world, so you can go anywhere you want. There are a ton of items to get, and many quests. I prefer just exploring, stealing other people's stuff, and making money. You basically create your own character, and give him different powers. Leveling takes a while, though. IMO, if you think you may like Morrowind, just wait for Skyrim to come out on 11/11/11.

Anyway, I came across Dren's Plantation on Morrowind today, in search of some really valuable items. The plantation harvests resources from netch, which are like big floating jellyfish. But it's out in the boonies away from local authority, so it's slave-operated, with some guards keeping watch over the slaves. And there are a bunch of substances on the plantation as well. I mean I can make A LOT of money off of what they have, once I figure out how to take the stuff. I've already conquered two shacks (both containing some valuable items) by "disposing of" the residents. Now those shacks are mine! I'm going to make big money off of this plantation!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 29th, 2011, 02:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Morrowind is awesome, and one of the best RPGs out there. It's open-world, so you can go anywhere you want. There are a ton of items to get, and many quests. I prefer just exploring, stealing other people's stuff, and making money. You basically create your own character, and give him different powers. Leveling takes a while, though. IMO, if you think you may like Morrowind, just wait for Skyrim to come out on 11/11/11.

Anyway, I came across Dren's Plantation on Morrowind today, in search of some really valuable items. The plantation harvests resources from netch, which are like big floating jellyfish. But it's out in the boonies away from local authority, so it's slave-operated, with some guards keeping watch over the slaves. And there are a bunch of substances on the plantation as well. I mean I can make A LOT of money off of what they have, once I figure out how to take the stuff. I've already conquered two shacks (both containing some valuable items) by "disposing of" the residents. Now those shacks are mine! I'm going to make big money off of this plantation!
Kill that moron Dren. He'll earn you some powerful stuff, and you'll automatically gain a high ranking in House Hlaalu. I've been able to enter 2 of the houses in this way(I was already in Telvanni).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 29th, 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: As an Argonian, I always did have a thing against slave-owners...
Old August 29th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finished Child of Eden last night, man the 4th stage is seriously hard compared to the others. Fun trippy game that I enjoyed however.

Definite rental.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games