Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 28th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
All your base are belong to us.

Old August 28th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Re: sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCHOMPHulk&Abominatio
i accdently put stuff on theevents i realize only afterwards and my buttons sometimes get stuck so i letter or two. how do i enter the secret room.
Clam chowder and the car when I'm looking you say? Move the you are correct.
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:21 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCHOMPHulk&Abominatio
i accdently put stuff on theevents i realize only afterwards and my buttons sometimes get stuck so i letter or two. how do i enter the secret room.
Lay off the bottle son.
Old August 28th, 2007, 05:54 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thank you for your input everyone, now we can return to the topic and pay no attention to the random.
Old August 30th, 2007, 01:48 AM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
darn it , this ruins all my plans! ALL OF THEM!
*shivers go down Ultariums spine*
Im glad I wasnt around when he was.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old October 3rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I don't know what base you speak of, but I feel like you should be banned. :P

Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:06 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I don't know what base you speak of, but I feel like you should be banned. :P
What you say?

6 x 9 = 42

Old May 18th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Forum Conduct Please Read

I just had a PM that had some swears in it! I;m fine with that, but what is the rule For PM's! some of the younger members would be quite upset if some one called them an A******!
I know there isn't any swearing on the Forum, but I just want to know whats the rule about PM's!

Thanks!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
I just had a PM that had some swears in it! I;m fine with that, but what is the rule For PM's! some of the younger members would be quite upset if some one called them an A******!
I know there isn't any swearing on the Forum, but I just want to know whats the rule about PM's!

Thanks!
Do I win a prize if I guess who it was?
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post

Thanks!
Do I win a prize if I guess who it was?
You won't be able to!
It really doesn't matter who it was, I was just curious about the rules of PM'ing!
I got the answer from FunRun!

Quote:
They are Private Messages,the best thing you can do if someone is being hostile, is just ignore them!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:13 AM

rubio Woo who?

So I did some searching and couldn't find a more appropriate thread then this one to bring up a point that I wanted to mention; one that I frequently have to remind myself of when reading forums on the internet.

Please try to give someone the benefit of the doubt when criticizing their posts and delivering negative rep. Remember that this game is intended for ages Eight and up; Many of our members are just beginning their ascendancy towards mastery of the English language, and while a criticism of their poor English/grammar/attitude is probably good intentioned it has potential to do just as much damage as good if not phrased or toned carefully -- and as we've all experienced in school at some point not everyone is on the same page developmentally as others. So the fine line between a kid who's trying to do his best but gets ganged-up on for missed capitalization and a belligerent punk that's here because his usual Yahoo chat room is closed for remodeling is really almost impossible to read without perspective and knowledge of the posters age and intentions. To me the rigid and sometimes vaguely hostile approach to these infractions discourages some newcomers from posting for fear of reprisal or a wrist-slap.

This was not directed towards any individual anymore then it was directed at myself, but more as a "please take a deep breath before clicking the 'Post Flaming Reply' button".

I'll get off my soapbox now and go back to lurking, thanks.

Rubio Nubio
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:47 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus View Post
WOW.
What an awesomely detailed, expansive, well-thought-out and well-written statement that gives members an idea of what this site is trying to do.

MAJOR kudos to everybody involved - this is something that (IMO) this community has needed for 2 years now - glad to see a liveable, breathable set of expectations detailed by the Mod crew.

And I thought 1st/last/nth post was when someone starts a thread and says "First post here yadda yadda" or "This is my last post here yadda yadda" or "This is my 1000th post! Wooot me!"
I agree with this reapersaurus, this needs to be on this site for noobs to access. Now we just to need to add a proper grammer clause and we'll be good as gold.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; October 2nd, 2008 at 09:56 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online