Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old June 26th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Oh dang, how did I miss that link. Goldmine!

Old August 13th, 2018, 02:29 PM

jerseymilker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anyone have good high res scan(s) of the Protectors of Ullar card?
Old August 13th, 2018, 02:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There's an official digital image for this one (just make sure you size it properly and then cut it on the red lines):

Old August 13th, 2018, 04:19 PM

jerseymilker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool thank you! I also see this Card a few messages back in that Google Drive link. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=144

Appreciate the help!
Old April 3rd, 2021, 01:18 AM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

This seems like the best place to ask this.

Are there any high quality double-side scans of swog rider/nerak the swog rider that have been done? I don't see any in this thread but I'm sure someone out there probably has a drive full of these scans.

Nerak is what I'm mostly looking for. I already have one official swog rider card but 3 figures

However, I've only ever been able to find the master game side of the Nerak card.
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:09 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post

Are there any high quality double-side scans of swog rider/nerak the swog rider that have been done? I don't see any in this thread but I'm sure someone out there probably has a drive full of these scans.

Nerak is what I'm mostly looking for. I already have one official swog rider card but 3 figures

However, I've only ever been able to find the master game side of the Nerak card.
Check my signature. Both sides are scanned but double sided printing may not line up on the spot. You could correct this in PDF, some type of photoshop program, or just print single sided.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:33 AM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post

Check my signature. Both sides are scanned but double sided printing may not line up on the spot. You could correct this in PDF, some type of photoshop program, or just print single sided.

Hero, thank you good sir

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units