Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vision (Jonas) (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The target icon looks odd...I understand why it looks like that but I think this is a case where we should show the floor (or whatever that is on the mini) piece greyed out similar to the Shadowcat II card. Just so it doesn't look like someone made a bad edit.
The mini really does just end at the knees. The bottom part is just the standard little crescent part of the base that the characters rest on in newer clix. I'd rather not include that.
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

When it comes to Heroclix sculpt decisions: ours is not to reason why.
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
The target icon looks odd...I understand why it looks like that but I think this is a case where we should show the floor (or whatever that is on the mini) piece greyed out similar to the Shadowcat II card. Just so it doesn't look like someone made a bad edit.
The mini really does just end at the knees. The bottom part is just the standard little crescent part of the base that the characters rest on in newer clix. I'd rather not include that.
It's actually a separate chunk from the base and is used to show him phasing through something. You could same something similar in that Shadowcat's mini ends at the knees but it's the same idea with her rock. And in Vision's case it looks like something is wrong with the edit...especially since you can't see his lower area in the mini picture.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
It's actually a separate chunk from the base and is used to show him phasing through something.

All modern clix have that crescent wedge thing on em. It's just how they affix the character sculpts to the dials.

He's supposed to be coming up through the floor/ground, but they didn't do anything special to include the floor in the mini. They just let the plain ol' base serve as the floor.

Quote:
You could same something similar in that Shadowcat's mini ends at the knees but it's the same idea with her rock. And in Vision's case it looks like something is wrong with the edit...especially since you can't see his lower area in the mini picture.
Shadowcat's rock is at least part of the 'scenery' of the mini. It feels super weird to put a part of the actual base in the art. If you have the Vision mini, it's pretty plain that there's nothing wrong with the edit.

EDIT: I guess I'll ultimately defer to the art team here, especially since I just saved the existing version that I like, but I really prefer it as-is.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Personally, the target zone looks fine to me, and we've never included that piece of the base before so it's odd to start now.

But for arguments sake, here's how it looks with that part of the base:

[redacted]
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't realize it was the crescent shaped piece that's on a lot of minis...it looked way different in the high res image than I remembered. It looks so rough and textured in the photo that I thought it was purposely representing a cut out of the floor...carry on...

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Symbiotic

Okay, cool. This passes then.

Last edited by Ronin; March 29th, 2018 at 09:40 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:31 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vision (Jonas)

The mini's background picture is a little grainy. Can you get a higher quality version at all?
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:48 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I will check.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:59 PM

Updated with a different background as that background seemed to just naturally look like that. It's a high resolution image, but it must just have some grain/pixelation from the camera or something.
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:59 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Updated with a different background as that background seemed to just naturally look like that. It's a high resolution image, but it must just have some grain/pixelation from the camera or something.

BTW: Is that black dot supposed to be on his nose?
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:08 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post

BTW: Is that black dot supposed to be on his nose?
No, it's probably an issue with the mini's paint job.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library