Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 4th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of HYDRA Base Gehenna

The Book of HYDRA Base Gehenna

A C3G Competitive Map

Required Sets: 1 Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, 1 Fortress of the Archkyrie, and 1 Battle for the Underdark Master Set.

MAP Bio - Terrorist factions HYDRA and Leviathan are at war and destroying each others bases without regard for life. The HYDRA base of Gehenna is located in New Zealand. Is it next in the sights for Leviathan or are there other players in the mix that have interest in this base?

GLYPHS USED:
  • N/A

DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • N/A

SETUP:
  • Map Size -

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 06:54 AM.
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of HYDRA Base Gehenna C3G Design

Edit: Deleted old pictures before finalized changes.

Last edited by Hahma; March 27th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:31 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Ladders seem to be popular here in C3G. Another great board!
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks CIC. We like to include ladders to at least allow ground pounders to have a chance of getting height. There are four ladders on this map, one on opposite sides of each structure. They can offer either LOS blocker of the outer wall to get to the outside corner ladder, or shadow tile defense boost while maneuvering for the inner ladders. I tried to keep it to only a few sets in order to make it more easily built by as many people as possible.

Old January 4th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Should we have restrictions on map sets for Competitive maps, as these are the maps our tourney directors will be using?
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
Ladders seem to be popular here in C3G. Another great board!
FotA is popular and ladders make it more fair for melee non-flyers.
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool. Glad to see this is going to be a C3G Competitive map. I was hoping I'd get to build it and keep it together for awhile. Which means I'd need to be able to run play testing on it too. I had been using Grundy's Grave for like 5 tests and bunch of casual games too.
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Should we have restrictions on map sets for Competitive maps, as these are the maps our tourney directors will be using?
I guess I didn't think about Tourneys. That's BIG TIME! And I've never been a tourney guy, but I would think that there could be some kind of restriction. Is there a set restriction for BOV?

Old January 4th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This does seem like a big one for a competitive map, but since we're playtesting exclusively on the competitive ones, I like having lots of options.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 4th, 2011, 11:49 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I believe BOV maps are always max 1 Master Set + 1 Expansion
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Cool. Glad to see this is going to be a C3G Competitive map. I was hoping I'd get to build it and keep it together for awhile. Which means I'd need to be able to run play testing on it too. I had been using Grundy's Grave for like 5 tests and bunch of casual games too.
Well being that I'm new to this process. I'll lean on the more experienced C3G mapmakers to let me know what steps to take and when the map can go for map playtesting. Then I guess if it gets finalized, then it can be released for unit playtesting and you can keep it together for as long as you need. Notice I didn't have any spoilers in the Bio?

Old January 4th, 2011, 11:51 PM

Not until you mentioned it now.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library