Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Another big transition in Detroit. Good luck finding a QB, Lions. I guess they'll get some draft picks, but not so many on the trade market as they might have gotten, now that everyone knows they're desperate.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 24th, 2021, 01:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think they're desperate. I think it'd be interesting/fun if they traded with Houston for Watson.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:33 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Even if they are desperate to deal, you’re right that they’ll be able to get a good deal.

= =
Old January 24th, 2021, 01:35 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They should be able to, at least. Which of course doesn't mean they WILL. I will never count on that organization when it comes to competence.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 02:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been hearing talk of Stafford moving on for the last 2-3 months now, I don't think any of the NFL insiders were surprised by that announcement. His value is exactly what it is. Pretty good QB that could help out a team that is ready to win now, but needs a QB. Indy would be a good fit with Rivers retiring, they have a good defense along with a good RB and O-line. If the Saints aren't sold on Hill as a starting QB, then they could get into the bidding as well. Lots of great weapons on offense there I think Stafford could really excel with. As for the Lions, I really like the new coaching hire. More draft capital for him to work with will be good for the team. It means a faster roster turnover with him bringing in young cheap hungry guys.
Old January 24th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really happy for Matt. Hope he does well wherever he ends up. Lions are going to be the Lions regardless but I do like the new direction.
Old January 24th, 2021, 09:09 AM

Yeah, Colts would probably be the best football fit. My dream is that Dallas goes ga ga and does a big overpay of like two years of draft capital and then Stafford gets to play back at home.

Old January 24th, 2021, 04:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Dallas is just going to over pay Dak and be in cap hell for the next 10 years. I know for certain that they value draft picks way too much to ever be a franchise that trades a bunch of 1st for a veteran again. That trade for Galloway back in that day was a terrible one and they learned their lesson. On top of that, rookie contracts now are the best way to afford to pay your studs and still have a decent team. Also we have the 10th overall pick and I've seen an early mock with 4 QB's going in the top 10 already. If we decided to move on from Dak, we'd just draft someone new over going after Stafford.
Old January 24th, 2021, 05:11 PM

Yeah, I'm basically just hoping Jerry goes crazy and overpays for Stafford instead of Dak.

Old January 24th, 2021, 06:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

There are going to be a few huge quarterback contracts this off-season. Dak and Matt, of course, but also that huge draft class of ‘18 is up for extensions and some of them will get them: Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, and
Spoiler Alert!
, who might be the odd man out there. Though if Matt is traded, he may not get that new contract.

= =
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, never heard my dad drop so many swears my whole life than I have heard during this Tampa Bay game.
Old January 24th, 2021, 07:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Refs aren't calling anything at all, so players are just doing more and more stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV