Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2021, 09:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ease Of Use

Set up a standings tab so we can see where everyone is at a glance. Goofy not very well thought out strategy for the win (aka I did some math and this is what it told me to do and I said okay fine probably gonna be a low floor high ceiling play)

~Dysole, who will probably watch 0 NCAA games
Old March 19th, 2021, 09:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Ease Of Use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Set up a standings tab so we can see where everyone is at a glance. Goofy not very well thought out strategy for the win (aka I did some math and this is what it told me to do and I said okay fine probably gonna be a low floor high ceiling play)

~Dysole, who will probably watch 0 NCAA games
Thanks, I'm not the best at all that spreadsheet stuff and I was secretly hoping that someone would add that feature.
Old March 21st, 2021, 09:58 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

Update after round 1:

Dysole- 12
dok- 10
superfrog- 10
vegietarian18- 9
Chris Perkins- 5
vegie dad- 4
vegie mom- 4
kevindola- 4
Yodaking- 3
Tornado- 3

Dysole has an early two point lead with her massive pile of teams. She's rooting for continued upsets especially by teams that she and few other people have (Abilene Christian, Oral Roberts, North Texas, Oklahoma) to maintain and grow that lead.

superfrog and dok are tied for second with very similar remaining sets of teams. Both of them have Loyola, Rutgers, Syracuse, Wisconsin, Florida State, LSU, Maryland, and UCLA. The difference between the two players is dok has North Texas and Oklahoma while superfrog has Gonzaga and USC. dok's big picks of Virginia and Purdue went out early, so he needs these lower seeds to outperform higher ones to pass superfrog and have a chance of winning. Oklahoma and Gonzaga play tomorrow which will be a key game between these two. dok also has a very similar remaining pool to Dysole's, so he needs Florida State to do well to get sufficient points to pass her.

I'm closely behind superfrog and dok with another similar set of remaining teams to superfrog. Both of us have Rutgers, Syracuse, Wisconsin, Florida State, Gonzaga, LSU, Maryland, and UCLA. The difference is I have Illinois while superfrog has USC, Loyola and a 1 point lead. I need Illinois to get one more win than Loyola and USC combined to pass superfrog and have a chance of winning. Loyola and Illinois play in two hours so that will be put to the test shortly.

Chris Perkins was off to a solid start but lost BYU and Texas late last night to fall behind with only 5 points. He has a good set of unique teams in Houston, Florida, and Kansas so if enough of those do well he has a good chance to win.

kevindola is in a similar situation; only 4 points due to some tough losses with Texas and Tennessee going down, but he still has an almost entirely unique pool of Baylor, Texas Tech, West Virginia, Iowa that is in solid position to help him climb up the leaderboard in the coming rounds.

vegie dad vegie mom Yoda King and Tornado all had Ohio State, and 3/4 of them had Purdue, which puts them in a tough spot losing so many points without a single win. Yoda King and Tornado probably have some paths to victory that run through a deep Michigan run.
Old March 21st, 2021, 10:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Go Blue!
Old March 21st, 2021, 02:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Well, I think me and T are done here. What a poor showing by Illinois today.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:40 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah. Big Ten has been dismal.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 07:35 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah. Big Ten has been dismal.
I don’t watch much basketball, but had heard the Big 10 would have a lot of competitive teams this year. Guess not!

Bummed that my alma mater (UCSB) lost in the final seconds to Creighton! It took us 10 years to get back into the Big Dance!
Old March 22nd, 2021, 08:52 PM

Gauchos?
Bummer. Close one.
You made a run at the College World Series not too long ago.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:04 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Gauchos?
Bummer. Close one.
You made a run at the College World Series not too long ago.
Yup!

And I think I remember that...backup true freshman catcher hit a game winning grand slam in the bottom of the ninth.

Found it: https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/16153191
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:19 AM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Current Standings:
Dysole 16
superfrog 16
dok 14
vegietarian18 13
Chris Perkins 8
vegie dad 6
vegie mom 6
kevindola 5
Yodaking 4
Tornado 4

Round 2 was very good for superfrog. He is now tied with Dysole for the lead, but all he needs is for USC and Gonzaga and Florida State to win more games than Oral Roberts alone to secure more points than Dysole. Illinois went down, which gave him a permanent lead over me, North Texas went down which gave him a permanent lead over dok, and Kansas and Texas Tech went down to shut down Chris Perkins and kevindola's chance at a comeback.
Old March 13th, 2022, 08:17 PM

Looks like superfrog was never officially honored as the winner in this thread last year, so congrats to him!

If everyone is good with it, let's do a Heroscape style army builder again. PM me with your picks.

RULES
Every player starts with 1000 points. Each team in the bracket is costed according to the following:

1 seeds = 250 points
2 seeds = 190 points
3 seeds = 130 points
4 seeds = 120 points
5 seeds = 110 points
6 seeds = 100 points
7 seeds = 80 points
8 seeds = 50 points
9 seeds = 50 points
10 seeds = 40 points
11 seeds = 40 points
12 seeds = 30 points
13 seeds = 20 points
14 seeds = 20 points
15 seeds = 10 points
16 seeds = 10 points

Your score is the total number of wins by all of the teams that you draft. First Four wins by 11 or 16 seeds don't count towards your total. However, when you draft a First Four 11 or 16 you get both teams playing in the game, so for 40 points you get both Rutgers and Notre Dame.

Whichever player has the most wins across all the teams they draft at the end of the tournament is the winner. If players are tied, whichever player has the team with 6 wins is the winner. If both or neither player has that team, whichever player has more 5 win teams wins. If tied again, whichever player has more 4 win teams wins and so on.

PM your selection of teams to me, and their associated costs.

Example submission:
1 Gonzaga 250
1 Baylor 250
1 Kansas 250
4 UCLA 120
3 Purdue 130
Old March 14th, 2022, 12:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Query

What's the deadline?

~Dysole, who has looked at nothing so far

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV