Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tomb Skeletons

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, they're not as interesting from an army building perspective, but as bad guys for a scenario or a dungeon crawl they're invaluable.
Don't you just love that invaluable means the same thing as valuable?

To their role in an army, I would echo caps. I wasn't around, but they seem like a thematic filler type horde squad.
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:26 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They are a nice counter to Zombie builds. They prevent the zombies from coming back and will easily outnumber them. So, in a draft scenario I would definitely take them if my opponent drafted zombies.
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:35 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How does Heirlooms special attack work in regard to their extra defense? Do they still get it?

Or does the power apply only to base range?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

They do not get extra defense against Heirloom, because his base range is 1.
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:53 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Blast and drat...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
They do not get extra defense against Heirloom, because his base range is 1.
Not to mention the fact that he's a Wizard...
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:26 AM
the above

But as a Wizard with a range of 1, I was thinking that if he made a ranged attack against me from more then 4 spaces then I would add the plus one defense, since only wizards with a base range of 5 evade the power.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
But as a Wizard with a range of 1, I was thinking that if he made a ranged attack against me from more then 4 spaces then I would add the plus one defense, since only wizards with a base range of 5 evade the power.
The power has absolutely nothing to do with distance. They still get the bonus even if they're adjacent to someone with 4+ range.

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Do the Tomb Skeletons get +1 defense against Warden 816's Evisceraxe Special Attack?

Warden has a Range of 7, but Evisceraxe Special Attack has a Range of 1.

I'm guessing yes, because it references his Range number, not the range of his special attack.
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You are correct. Only the base Range number matters.
Old October 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I believe the Pathfinder Skelatons from Heroes & Monsters and Undead Horde are the same sculpt.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old April 4th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

It is crazy, I can't find these guys or the skull demons anywhere for remotely cheap. Does anyone know where I could find some because I really like them, especially these guys!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs