Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 6th, 2010, 01:58 PM

Gray18784 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Mario and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Gray18784, it might be best if you started the ball rolling by posting some designs first. We all like helping with each other's homework around here, but no one is just going to do all the work for you.

Welcome to the site!
Hi
I understand what you are say and I not asking people to do all the work for me. I have been very busy with work and making 20 odd card for a friend I just not had time to looking into each character powers and work out how to best fit them into heroscape. This going to be Heroscape Super Smash Bros Brawl but just using the figures on the list. No I have been looking in Mario and his powers. In his game you have to collect thing like Leaf,Mushroom and so on to give him power to do different thinks. I writen down a list of about 10 powers and I just picking throu them. Any power up that give him weapon like Fire Ball or Hammer I can use as a range attack. Some of his outfit like Cape or Raccon I can use the flying rule. Frog Mario suit I make so that he can move throught water. The Super Mushroom that makes mario into super mario. I will just make it that you add defensive dice to his stats. And for Kuribo Mario or Goomba Shoes will just be used as a jump power. I will also use the the D20 to make a list of other power up that will depend on the the result of the dice. That all I have for now and what I am work towards. I just not sure what to use for there other stats like Move, Range, Defense, Attack Points and Life.

Thanks
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:48 PM

I just been looking at the stats for Mario in the Wii Super Smash Bro Brawl. And his power are Standard Special Move is Fireball,Side Special Move is Cape,Up Special Move is Super Jump Punch,Down Special Move is F.L.U.D.D. and Final Smash is Mario Finale. What does F.L.U.D.D stand for I dont have the game so I dont know.

Last edited by Gray18784; July 6th, 2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old July 6th, 2010, 04:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray18784 View Post
I just been looking at the stats for Mario in the Wii Super Smash Bro Brawl. And his power are Standard Special Move is Fireball,Side Special Move is Cape,Up Special Move is Super Jump Punch,Down Special Move is F.L.U.D.D. and Final Smash is Mario Finale. What does F.L.U.D.D stand for I dont have the game so I dont know.
Basically a water cannon. Check the mario wiki.

I would love to see some more Mario/Nintendo figures, btw. TrekScape just got started, and PokeScape is well underway. Anyone want to start Marioscape?

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 6th, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old July 7th, 2010, 08:07 AM

Hi

Here the ones I am having trouble with making Wario,Waluigi,Toadette,Diddy Kong and Princess Daisy. I might have Princess Daisy and Waluigi sorted but not sure. If you guys help me out on those that would be great.

Thanks

Last edited by Gray18784; July 7th, 2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Here a link to the Princess Daisy that I have done. I am working on Waluigi card. But I have not got a clue for what I going to do for Toadette,Diddy Kong,Wario so I still need help. I have covered much of the list it is just those three I really need help on.

http://www.box.net/shared/zrjbe4ea2m

Thank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray18784 View Post
Hi

Here the ones I am having trouble with making Wario,Waluigi,Toadette,Diddy Kong and Princess Daisy. I might have Princess Daisy and Waluigi sorted but not sure. If you guys help me out on those that would be great.

Thanks
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:05 AM

Hi

Come on please help me with those last few figures. Toadette,Wario and Waluigi. I seen a stat card for Wario and I not to sure about the stat rule and the points value. I dont know enought about wario or the others to best do stats. That way I really need help for them. I done all but those three figures stat card. And I just want to finish this list and start playing the heroscape game.

Thanks
Old July 11th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Hi here is my idea of what stats Toadette should let me know what you guys think. In mario game she help the other by healing them or making them faster like in mario kart.

The Stats for Toadette's Card
Toad,Unique,Protector,Cheerful,Medium 4 Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 5
Points 45

Star Candy
All friendly figures who are on Toadette's team and start their Turn adjacent to Toadette may move 2 additional spaces.

The Golden Mushroom
After moving and before attacking, choose a wounded hero figure adjacent to Toadette. Then roll the 20-sided die to add or remove wound markers from the chosen figure's card:
If you roll 1-5, remove one marker.
If you roll 6-17, remove up to 2 markers.
If you roll 18-20, remove all markers.

Thanks
Old July 11th, 2010, 07:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Why are there 2 identical active threads and why are you still posting in both of them?

Can an Admin merge the 2 together please?
Old July 11th, 2010, 07:52 PM

Because at the time I did not know the best place to put this post. And I try and keep it upto date just in chase fan only go to one of the two custom sections.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Why are there 2 identical active threads and why are you still posting in both of them?

Can an Admin merge the 2 together please?
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:21 AM

At last I have done all of them and thanks to all of those people who took the time to help me with this project.

All the best
Gray

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations