Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 10th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ranged squads VS big heroes

Hi! This is my first thread, so I hope you like it. I want to talk about the power of ranged squads. I once played a battle where my opponent had multiple dragons and I think Jotun. I won with some agents and maybe some other ranged squads...I forget. But anyway, did I get lucky or are squads with ranges just that good? Has this happened to you? If so, reply. Thanks!

P.S. It was a very close battle.
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:10 PM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker
Re: ranged squads VS big heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershire View Post
I want to talk about the power of ranged squads. I once played a battle where my opponent had multiple dragons and I think Jotun. I won with some agents and maybe some other ranged squads...I forget. But anyway, did I get lucky or are squads with ranges just that good?
You probably haven't had much of a response because pretty much everyone knows how good ranged squads are so there isn't really much to say.

But that aside... if I were going to face a squad-heavy army using dragons or other "big" heroes I'd probably reach for Braxas, Zelrig (he's awesome against a crowded start zone of common squads) and Q9. I've even used DW8K with a great outcome against a horde of Ashigaru squads.

My custom Terrain and Units.

My HS pics
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:56 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart
Re: ranged squads VS big heroes

me and my friends play with marval and my friend loves the hulk the air born,and roman archers work good agenst him.

stingers>everything else

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles