Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 8th, 2012, 10:58 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Moving to southwestern South Dakota; looking for players...

I'm moving from San Antonio, Texas, to the area around Rapid City, South Dakota, at the end of this month. I'm looking for any active players in the area.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; May 8th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old May 8th, 2012, 10:53 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart
Re: Moving to southwestern South Dakota; looking for players

Fencerjared,

I tried many times to respond to your PM but it kept giving me error messages. So I'll answer your questions here.

I still live in the Rapid City area but I don't scape very much anymore....instead I play board games with a few friends that come over on fridays to play. We play games like Cyclades, Fury of Dracula, Mansions of Mansions, Runewars, Merchants and Marauders, Descent plus others.

If your interested, I can give you my contact info for when your in the area.
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:59 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I'll definitely send you a PM when I get settled in, love playing games in general.

As for your issues replying to me, if you're using Internet Explorer, you probably want to put it into compatibility mode for this site (torn page looking icon up in the address bar); seems to work best. If you're not using IE, or are already in compatibility mode, might want to post in the Website Issues thread.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:49 PM

Made it, got settled in. Still don't have internet at home, so I'm getting online from the library for now. I'll send you a PM, Zarovich.

Old July 10th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

I've sent you a PM with my info, although I'll be moving to the other side of Rapid soon.
Old October 7th, 2014, 11:25 PM

Spencer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You still scape
Old October 19th, 2015, 03:14 AM

Spencer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

U still scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers