Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 17th, 2018, 05:10 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Gatormustang Superhero Customs

I have been a member of this site for some time and utilized the great tools along with been a fan of the creativity of numerous community members. I have made custom cards in the past, but never posted them. I wanted to give back to the community by publishing some of my customs and getting feedback. Hopefully some of the custom cards are worthy of community members wanting to utilize them. Recently I started a thread for custom cards for Jolt (Helen Takahama) and Boom Boom (Tabitha Smith). I did receive some great feedback from several members of Jolt and have updated her card. I'll use this thread to list all of the Superhero custom cards I develop. Attached are Jolt, Boom Boom, and Batwoman (Katherine Kane). Any feedback is always welcome. Special thanks to mac122, Soundward SG-1, Spidey'tilIDie, and Xael Raymand for their input and comments on Jolt.

JOLT (HELEN TAKAHAMA)

BOOM BOOM (TABITHA SMITH)

BATWOMAN (KATHERINE KANE)

Last edited by gatormustang; October 4th, 2021 at 08:00 AM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:57 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gatormustang Superhero Customs

Provided a few updates to these cards.
Old September 29th, 2021, 08:22 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Nice art on that Batwoman card. For Gas Gun, you may want to clarify when she can use the power - something like "Before moving", "After moving and before attacking," etc... There's also a typo in "chosen."
Old September 30th, 2021, 01:03 PM

@Sherman Davies thank you for the inputs on Batworman's card. I like the input of including "Before moving" and have included it in the updated card. The intent was to have an effect that would allow her to have a potential advantage when she engaged with a target. Thanks for the catch of the typo also.
Old September 30th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For Boom Boom, starting with round 5 her SA always does 5 Attack?

Sort of wish that had some sort of count down mechanic. I am a sucker for any kinds of demolition powers.

I really like how you worded a fire line power for Plasma Stream.
Old September 30th, 2021, 11:04 PM

@Tornado good catch on the clarity of Boom Boom's Time Bomb SA. I need to reword it better, but the intent is that she can utilize any number of Time Bomb Counters that she has acquired on her card for a single attack up to a maximum of five. My thought was due to her ability to create variable sized yellow orbs of pure plasma that she calls Time Bombs. With that thought the more you used for an attack basically indicates the size. She does have the ability to control the time of a detonation also, but I was not sure how to incorporate that. This I think goes to where you are going with a count down mechanic. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts on how to do it that way as a demolition power. Thank you for your comments on the Plasma Stream. You all at C3G do an incredible job and Boom Boom was one that I did not see created already. She has a pretty nice Heroclix sculpt and has a interesting back story. You all inspire all of us in the community so hopefully one day C3G will make a Boom Boom card. If you all do create her card I hope that some aspects of my card version for her makes it in an official C3G version.
Old October 1st, 2021, 06:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

She does have a nice figure.
I think someone did write her up once but no official card yet.
I believe we did do a Bomb Queen who may be similar.
I know C3G has some bomb glyphs. There may be some inspiration there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations