Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2012, 09:02 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Collection for Sale

More items have been claimed..some paid for but its hard to update the list from my phone..will update it when I get home. I will check for messages throughout the day.

Thanks
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
More items have been claimed... Some paid for, but it's hard to update the list from my phone... I will update it when I get home. I will check for messages throughout the day.

Thanks
You lazy-phone-using bum!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do you have multiples of any of the squads?
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
No he didn't have multiples.
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:33 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
No he didn't have multiples.
You have multiple zombies.
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:46 PM
has been BANNED

List updated.

Please note that....

A) If you are paying by PayPal I am paying a fee on it so me covering shipping costs is not going to be possible...especially if you are already asking for a discounted price from those prices listed...sorry

B) If you send me a list and I confirm what is on it as still being available then you should pay within 24 hours or else the claimed items go back on the open market unless previously agreed upon.
Old September 18th, 2012, 07:55 AM
has been BANNED

First set of packages going out tomorrow. If you pay by 9pm tonight EST your package will be among them
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
First set of packages going out tomorrow. If you pay by 9pm tonight EST your package will be among them
Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference? I don't want to make any accusations, but I have to admit I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy. His last moment on this site was literally minutes after accepting my PayPal. He's not answering my PMs (I'm hoping simply because he's hasn't been on the site.)

I had assumed based on his post count that he was in good-standing with the community.

Again, I'm not making any accusations... just beginning to feel a bit uneasy.

Knoble
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobleSavage View Post
Quote:
Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference? I don't want to make any accusations, but I have to admit I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy. His last moment on this site was literally minutes after accepting my PayPal. He's not answering my PMs (I'm hoping simply because he's hasn't been on the site.)

I had assumed based on his post count that he was in good-standing with the community.

Again, I'm not making any accusations... just beginning to feel a bit uneasy.

Knoble
Sure!
Onacara is a good guy who I've met multiple times in person. His last activity is September 20th, so it's been a while. And were you reading the Pickle thread? I doubt that will happen here.
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference?
Be at peace.

We know where he lives.

Old September 25th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference?
Be at peace.

We know where he lives.

Yup, now all we need to do is find Pony Street and we're all set!
Old September 25th, 2012, 05:17 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Be at peace.

We know where he lives.

Yup, now all we need to do is find Pony Street and we're all set!
What? No, no, you just do a WHOIS on his website...

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; September 25th, 2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: The internet really does know where you live...
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales