Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Are the card previews the official versions?

Are the army cards that have been previewed going to be identical to the official releases, or are there ever any last-minute tweaks to them between when they are first presented and when they hit the shelves?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old June 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Are the card previews the official versions?

What you see is what you get.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Except for the extra art that gets trimmed when they are cut on the hex-shaped line.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:35 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

The final version of Migol's card shows him in a string-bikini, which, stragely, is not part of his hit-zone. Crazy dwarf-engineering!

I liked the original card better. Migol does not look good in a 2-piece.

Other than that, yeah I think they're all the same.
Old June 6th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Normally I'd say "Thanks for the responses, guys", but I'm not sure that I am thankful for all the responses. Smart alecks.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old June 7th, 2009, 09:18 PM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
The final version of Migol's card shows him in a string-bikini, which, stragely, is not part of his hit-zone. Crazy dwarf-engineering!

I liked the original card better. Migol does not look good in a 2-piece.

Other than that, yeah I think they're all the same.
I wonder when Migol lost his marbles. Poor dwarf. Now I will have to think twice before using him and his squad together. Because I think it is pretty ovbious why the Axegrinders add two to their move when not using Migol. They get pretty creeped out by their leader and I trying to get away from him as fast as possible.
Old June 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They're probably going to be almost identical, but they might have a few small changes.
Old June 7th, 2009, 09:42 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Those will most likely be the versions that we get. If there are any misprints they'll be fixed after release and we get special error cards that might slightly increase the value! (slight sarcasm)

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old June 7th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Also kind of interesting to me was that the last time around, when we saw some pics of Wave 8 and Aquilla's Alliance cards way in advance at GenCon (about a year before they actually came out) those early previews were all identical to the final product as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion