Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 10th, 2017, 09:00 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps (Semifinals until 1/22)

Vegie & I starting now

Edit: And I got the win. Grabbed the high ground with 1st placement, and the 10th just couldn't get enough people with LOS to maximize wait then fire. Got 2 lucky initiatives I needed to make my OM's work out, and finally got a good drain from the stingers, killing Raelin and Heirloom, ending the game. Cyprien was at 5/6 damage and I only had 1 set of stingers left, so it was a necessary drain to win.

Good game Vegie!

Last edited by Chris Perkins; January 10th, 2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Game Finished
Old January 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Vegie's Dad and I are going to try to wrap up the semifinals tonight around 8:30-9:00pm central time.

EDIT: I had to cancel tonight. Rescheduled for Tuesday or Wednesday evening

Last edited by kevindola; January 17th, 2017 at 12:05 AM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:45 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

vegie's dad and I playing for real this time. Starting

EDIT: Game over.

In an interesting twist, I had VD place first and got +11 but lost initiative. It seemed to tweak both of our plans a bit, but he had Cyprien swoop in and hit Kaemon for 1 Chilling Touch wound. Cyp was surrounded by Forgehammer (taking Valda) and Romans, but the only hit the Vampire for 2 wounds before he retreated with his 2nd OM. I pushed forward killing a pair of knights, but made an arguable mistake by killing a knight that was blocking Alastair's path. This allowed Alastair to move in and start attacking down on Mog, but his 4 def + tough kept him alive.

In the second round the Knight and Romans slogged it out, but the Romans got the better of it. Alastair and all but 1 knight (who took Wannok) were slain. I had a 1 life Forgehammer, and 6 Romans sill left.

Cyprien is good though and while I killed the last Knight and Marcu he flew around claiming both treasures getting +1 attack and +1 defense. He killed Forgehammer with a chill and a Roman I had sent out to take Wannok. This left a 4 life Cyprien (with Attack/Defense +1) against a 3 life Kaemon, 4 life Raelin, and 4 Romans.

The last couple of rounds are tense as I had to juggle order markers. On the final OM of a round He CT Touched Kaemon for his second wound then risked the 4v6 melee which put the 3rd wound on Kaemon. My 3rd OM was on Romans who took Wannok and put 3 wounds on Cyprien (1 life left)

Cyprien won initiative and retreated to Wannok to kill that Roman (2 life left). I moved Kaemon Awa for a normal attack 5v5 down on Cyp which hit for 1 (1 life left)

Cyprien moved adjacent to 1 life Kaemon and his chilling touch missed and his attack was blocked.

Kaemon gets two attacks on the 1 life vampire to try and win it, but both attacks are blocked.

Cyprien again gets a CT to kill off the samurai but it fails. He tried another attack and this time goes 0/4. The samurai takes advantage of the opening and uses counterstrike to the take down the vampire. I thought Cyp was gonna roll through the rest of the army. 5 def Cyprien is NASTY.

I won with a 1 life Kaemon, 4 life Raelin, and 3 Romans

Last edited by kevindola; January 19th, 2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps (Tournament FINALS)

Rematch from Round 2

Finals are on Slush.
The player whose names is italicized won the diceoff and chooses whom places first.

kevindola (6-0) v. Chris Perkins (5-1)
kevindola (The Anvil): Roman Legionnaires x2, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Kaemon Awa, Raelin (RotV)
Chris Perkins: Marro Stingers x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Old January 23rd, 2017, 08:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Finals are scheduled for Wednesday (1/25) between 11:30am-12:00pm eastern
Old January 25th, 2017, 09:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Chris Perkins and I are playing the Finals match in about 2 hours (10:30-11:00am central)
Old January 25th, 2017, 01:39 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VIII: Scraps - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

RIGGED!!!! RIGGED!!! I mean, he set up the event, of course he's going to make sure he can win by rigging dice rolls. (Seriously, though, congrats, KD).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 25th, 2017, 03:05 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats, kevindola! Thanks for setting up another fun tournament!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Thanks for the kudos.

The Classic League solely exists to feed my ego. Loaded dice help.

Chris Perkins got the raw end of the dice for sure:

CP placed first giving me +8 initiative (+11 with Mog). I placed everything around his stingers and kept Raelin within range of that bloodbath even at the cost of low ground.

I won the initiative and hit on all 5 attacks killing 5 stingers. CP then rolled a 3 on stinger drain. That was effectively game over.
Spoiler Alert!

I killed the rest of the stingers and Atlaga and a couple hits on Cyprien around keeping initiative in Round 2.

Cyprien tried to take on my entire army and managed to take out Raelin and a Roman and half of Forgehammer, but it was going to take a miracle.

Thanks to

@superfrog
@Sir Heroscape

for making some of the maps and to

@Dignan

for the format concept and maps.

Hope to see everyone at the next one.

Last edited by kevindola; February 7th, 2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Glad I had an opportunity for my maps to make it in the lineup. Would happily submit any current or future maps of mine for future consideration in these online tournaments. Keep me on 'speed dial'

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 25th, 2017, 05:25 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Congrats and thank you to kevindola! I got to watch the final game and the opening OM followed by the stinger drain was pretty unlucky. Tournament went really great, thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events