Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:24 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Quick question on the scans

Hey everyone,
I have been out of the game for a looooong time. So some of the terminology of 3CV and SOV means nothing to me yet. That said, I have seen a bunch of the files that were scans of the official models. I know that the details are a bit soft compared to original versions, but what I am curious of is are they correct scale? I currently don't have any official models (sold everything off like a dummy) so I don't have any comparison capabilities yet.

Thanks!

Old August 19th, 2022, 11:26 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Quick question on the scans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace View Post
Hey everyone,
I have been out of the game for a looooong time. So some of the terminology of 3CV and SOV means nothing to me yet. That said, I have seen a bunch of the files that were scans of the official models. I know that the details are a bit soft compared to original versions, but what I am curious of is are they correct scale? I currently don't have any official models (sold everything off like a dummy) so I don't have any comparison capabilities yet.

Thanks!
Yes, they are the correct scale (within a slight amount of error).

My files are in inches, so they need to be scaled by 2540% to print correctly. But I tried to match the bases to the official size, so they should be very close.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing