Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 26th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Hershey, PA craigslist deal

I know there are a few of you in the neighborhood. Looks like an awesome deal.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 26th, 2010, 03:35 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hershey, PA craigslist deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
I know there are a few of you in the neighborhood. Looks like an awesome deal.
Thanks for posting this DaddyScaper! I shot him an e-mail. I have never bought anything from Craigslist. Is there anything else I should do?

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DaddyScaper again.
Old August 26th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Tom, if you get it can I buy the RotV off you?? I only have one and need some more to run my next tournament/demo.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old August 26th, 2010, 08:02 PM

Nivik23 is surprisingly tart

The deal was much better when it was only $100, probably got so many emails he bumped it up.
Old August 26th, 2010, 08:07 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, he told me that the deal was up to $130 when I contaced him. I passed.
Old August 26th, 2010, 08:33 PM

Last I checked he bumped it up to $175...oh well...guess I'm just going to have to play the waiting game and hope for some lucky deals on eBay or a garage sale in my neck of the woods.
Old August 26th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

$175? Ouch! Guess he's not in as much of a rush as he said.

In a related story, watch for 5 flagbearers and other 'Scape odds and ends showing up on eBay soon, seller located in Hershey, PA...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 27th, 2010, 05:57 AM

haha, would love it if he posted them on eBay with the heading NEED TO SELL ASAP!!!! (time left 7d 9hr 15min)
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:54 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Still a good deal, even by MSRP, not to mention ebay pricing
3 (4?) Master Sets, including 1 MS1, 1-2 MS2, 1 Marvel: $100+ MSRP & ebay
1 FOTA - $15 MSRP & ebay
5 Flagbeareres = $60 MSRP, $150 ebay
2 Orms Return: $15 MSRP, $30 ebay
1 VW - $15 MSRP, $40 ebay

Total = $205+ MSRP, $335+ ebay

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales