Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 10th, 2006, 04:18 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Brickman1444's Customs(BIG update(8/26/07)

Created by Brickman1444. This figure is a custom creation for use with the HEROSCAPE game system. It is not an official HEROSCAPE product and is in no way created by, distributed, or endorsed by Hasbro. HEROSCAPE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2006 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Frankenstein's Lab

I'd like to publicly thank Necroblade for his critics on these guys.

Chiron's very own cavalry. Built to fit an army of him and 4 cavalry units (500 pts.).

A simple cavalry leader who works well with the Templars (fits a 500 pt. army with the templars). But I think I'll make him some cavalry of his own soon.

This one was a test for whitestuff's gimp tutorial. It's also been a figure I've wanted to use for awhile.

Raiden from Mortal Kombat. Next I'll probably make Scorpion.

A simple filler unit for the deathstalkers using a dreamblade figure.

Reading through Nilfheim, I noticed a cult of Icarians called the Nhah Scirh. I made this guy to be the leader and namesake of the cult. He grows stronger the more dragons he kills.

I've been messing around with the Vydar template and I recreated an old custom with a new template: the survivors.

It's supposed to look like he was summoned during the apocalypse, when the battle on Valhalla was getting really bad.

I decided that the Obsidian guards need some friends so I made a unique mauler and a common knight for them(I need some help on the points though)

My second speed custom contest entry.

I was revisiting my old equipment and I came across a cool hypnosis item. I then spent a while looking for a nice figure. This is the result. The figure is horrorclix faith priest with some slight modifications.

Revised version of my first entry for the speed customs contest.

I tried to make a common hero that you could buy a couple of without costing that much but I think he is underpriced. The figure is horrorclix abe sapien.

I was looking through the horrorclix gallery and this one kinda jumped out at me.

For this custom I tried to combine marcus and the einar empirium. I beleive she is the only figure that has enhancements directly targeted towards warriors.

I would like to thank Will T for writing an awesome electric special attack.

I hope you like the hostage special. I took a while to phrase it correctly.

More Microheroes! This guy had his right eye replaced for a camera that can lock into his gun. I tried to recreate a camouflage ability I saw before but I couldn't find it and couldn't remember exactly what the wording was.

Based off another microhero. This guy was too close to an explosion and had be become a cyborg to live. He had the machine gun attached for fun.

Based off a microhero I made a while ago. His main weapon is an axe on a fairly long chain that he can spin around or hurl and use as a grappling hook.

(Sorry the first couple of pages might not make much sense, this was previously something else)
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
do you think there will ever be an official scenario that will follow Ragnarok?
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:31 PM

My first 3 customs!

I made my first 3 customs!

(I know they stink)
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:35 PM
has been BANNED

very interesting abilities. Perhaps, the penguin should have some sort of immunity to snow?
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I changed the name of this thread and moved it to the appropriate forum.
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:38 PM

K/H Addict wrote:
Quote:
do you think there will ever be an official scenario that will follow Ragnarok?
No, becuase that would mean that one of the generals have won (but we kno Utgar will)(That would be a sweet scenerio!)
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:39 PM

i didnt think of snow immunity!
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:39 PM
has been BANNED

what makes you say Utgar would win? Jandar has some good units, as well do the other generals.
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:43 PM

Who has the scariest biggest powerful figures in the game almost (Utgar duh)
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:48 PM
has been BANNED

Depends. Ullar Has Charos, who with 9 life and counterstrike, can be a very frightening opponent. Jandar Has nilfhein, who has claimed te title of KHA's favorite Hero. Einar has the Tagawa Samurai (my favorite squad) who can have 6+ attack, and counterstrike; very intimidating. Jandar also has Sirdenrick, who gets 6 attack against huge figures, such as Krug, Grimnak, Mimring, Brunak, etc (all of whom are Utgarians.) Vydar has Braxas, who can eliminate your average squad in a single turn, as well as Major Q9, who has the same potential.
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:59 PM

Come on! Utgar has Deathwalker 9000 who has 7 range, 4 attack and range enhacment(which helps the zettian guards also utgarians. Utgar has mimring with 4 attack and fire line, and utgar also has subakna brunak and deathwalker 8000 to just name a few! take that!
Old July 10th, 2006, 05:01 PM

Utgar has tons of awesome units check them out some time when ur not staring at jandars

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards