Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 19th, 2007, 10:19 PM

manger has disabled reputation
Eugene Scrapers

Hey everyone, I'm stepping out of the country for a bit, but I just wanted to get a feel for if anyone wants to do another heroscape day or tournament like the one Yag threw last month? Perhaps in July?
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:23 AM

MacG Woo who?
While I'm thinking of Eugene Scapers, last time I was there, I heard that the Crests Banner Bearers were nonexistant. I was in a Medford, Oregon TRU yesterday, and the bannersguys were there. You ought to have them in Eugene now, too.
Old June 25th, 2007, 12:14 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
I missed out on Yags but I definitely want to do one.

Also, whats the standard ettiquet on time between tournaments in a given area - I would also like to have one up here in Vancouver WA....but my schedule is still open on that.
Old June 25th, 2007, 12:49 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I'd love to participate in another one anytime. I'd like to run more also, but not for a little while. It really wasn't too much work in retrospect, and my wife told me she'd run the next tourney on the day, so I could relax and have fun.

Anyway, we should have another one late summer or fall. What's a good date?
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:17 PM

whenevers clever! i'm working all summer so i'll be in town. Interestingly i work on country club road!! i think about the tourny every time i go to work (=
Old July 8th, 2007, 05:12 PM

master 9333 Woo who?
I want to! I haven't even played since Yagyu's tounament. Would it be a tourney or not? Either way it would be fun.
Old July 10th, 2007, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master 9333
I want to! I haven't even played since Yagyu's tounament. Would it be a tourney or not? Either way it would be fun.
quoted for truth!
Old July 20th, 2007, 11:33 PM

kburn has disabled reputation
I am in the Salem area and would love to play a tourney in either Eugene or Vancouver.
Old July 27th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, kburn!

On behalf of our Oregonian and game seeking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who unfortunately for your request lives down in Cali

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:58 PM

Polymer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I would be interested in a tourney or a heroscape day.
Old August 30th, 2007, 09:41 PM

well then... when shall we play? I can help run the thing but it would be cool if we could make it a collaborative effort... (we need yag to help cuz his tournament was flawless!) I liked the location of the last one, lots of room to spread out, could we book the place again? I'm not too worried about prizes ect. There are so many expansions coming out it would be easy to snag a bunch of em' before the tourny. For now lets get a list started of who is interested in a game in late September?
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:54 AM

Polymer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by manger
well then... when shall we play? I can help run the thing but it would be cool if we could make it a collaborative effort... (we need yag to help cuz his tournament was flawless!) I liked the location of the last one, lots of room to spread out, could we book the place again? I'm not too worried about prizes ect. There are so many expansions coming out it would be easy to snag a bunch of em' before the tourny. For now lets get a list started of who is interested in a game in late September?
I'm in and can help out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events