Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old August 31st, 2009, 12:07 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Disney + Marvel= Wha?

No! I don't want Marvel characters in my MickeyScape! Wait, that's somehow not right......
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:08 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Disney to buy Marvel

I have a hard time seeing this as a good thing, but I will keep my fingers crossed that Marvel Wave 1 is more likely now.
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:09 PM

elvinleader Woo who?

Thats Stupid
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:21 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

MickeyScape doesn't sound like much fun, but the Who Framed Roger Rabbit expansion would be a good one. I'm really looking forward to Jessica Rabbit and her "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" special power.
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:27 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've seen Sleeping Beauty numerous times (yes, I'm a guy, but I think it is OK to watch from time to time), and that purple dragon-witch thing says "hell" while in dragon form. I was actually suprised to hear that, being it is a childrens' movie.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:44 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart
Disney is buying Marvel for $4 Billion.

Does this mean we will see a Donald Duck figure?

Seriously, I wonder how this will affect Marvel Heroscape.

Valar Morghulis
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Disney + Marvel= Wha?

Well, they both design cartoons designed for 9 year olds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; August 31st, 2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: (This isn't meant to be that condescending. Note how much I talk about Heroscape).
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:50 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I've seen Sleeping Beauty numerous times (yes, I'm a guy, but I think it is OK to watch from time to time), and that purple dragon-witch thing says "hell" while in dragon form. I was actually suprised to hear that, being it is a childrens' movie.
I guess the writers during Sleeping Beauty's time did not think the children were as fragile back then as the writers do now.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:53 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post

I guess the writers during Sleeping Beauty's time did not think the children were as fragile back then as the writers do now.
Oh nooo. He does not have a helmet on!

Old August 31st, 2009, 03:36 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Saying "Hell" is quite mild compared to:

1) Aladdin telling Jasmine "Take off your clothes"
2) Spelling out S-E-X with grass and leaves in The Lion King
3) The cover of The Little Mermaid, and the excited priest
4) The nude woman in a painting in the background of The Rescuers
5) Disney's lame attempts at explanations of all of the above.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 31st, 2009, 05:10 PM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????!??!!!!!!!!!!! It's like the end of the comic book industry here! With DC on life support, Image killing every universe it has, Dark Horse actually thriving (the upcoming Sin City 2, the sequel/prequel to 300, the possibility of Hellboy 3), and now THIS??????? What will happen? Mass censorship? Marvel rides at Disney World? This at least kills Marvelscape, HeroClix, the Marvel TCG, the possibility of Ultimate Alliance 3, and the quality of all forthcoming Marvel movies.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old August 31st, 2009, 05:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As far as I know Invincible, The Walking Dead, Batman, and Green Lantern are still making money, so I'm covered.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News